A Twitter user identified as @Obayinde, took to the platform to to call out his cousin’s fiancé, Adelufosi Adelekan Lawrence.
Obayinde shared photos of his battered up cousin who is engaged to be married to Lawrence by August. According to him, this is not the first time she is being abused as she used to cover up for her lover in the past.
This is my cousin who’s engaged to be married by August. No, she was not involved in a bike accident. Her fiancee did this to her. Apparently, this not the first time. she’s been covering him up in the name of “where would I start from”2,9661:19 PM – May 11, 20194,654 people are talking about thisTwitter Ads info and privacy
Obayinde then warned ladies not to cherish marriage more than their lives. He added that they should not kill themselves in an attempt to keep a man.
“Ladies, God cherishes your life more than he cherishes “marriage” don’t kill yourself in an attempt to keep a man.”, he tweeted
Also Read: 👇🏾
- Abia Governnent,Organised Labour Partners in Progress,Says Ikpeazu
- Newly wedded man commits suicide after his wife allegedly confessed to be pregnant for another man
- Female Boko Haram suicide bomber kills six people in Chad
- Ex-Banker jailed 10 years for stealing depositors’ money (photo)
- Buhari Meets With IDPs In Katsina, Assures Of Better Protection
- Galaxy Mall: El-Rufai flags off N3.9bn Project
- Sad! Man douses his wife and children with acid after divorce in Kaduna
- Graphic Photos: Speeding truck crushes 4-year-old boy to death in Calabar
- Students of forestry and wildlife shiver in terror as they are made to carry a snake as part of their continuous assessment
- Benin Auto Spare Parts Market inferno: Obaseki assures of support to affected traders