The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, has arrested eight suspected fraudsters for an alleged involvement in internet crime.
A statement by the commission on Tuesday listed the suspects as: Adesanmi Abiodun, Olasupo Emmanuel, Segun Amudah, Aina Oladipo and Babatunde Olawuyi.
Others are: Oluwaseyi Emmanuel Fagbemiro, Felix Onyebuchi and Abdulazeez Ismaila.
The suspects were arrested on Tuesday in Forthright Estate, Magboro area of Lagos State.
“Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission”, the statement added.
“Items recovered from the suspects include exotic cars, phones and laptops.”
The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- 3 Killed As Isheri Community Festival Turns Violent
- Ex-Banker jailed 10 years for stealing depositors’ money (photo)
- Benin Auto Spare Parts Market inferno: Obaseki assures of support to affected traders
- Sad! Man douses his wife and children with acid after divorce in Kaduna
- Graphic Photos: Speeding truck crushes 4-year-old boy to death in Calabar
- Students of forestry and wildlife shiver in terror as they are made to carry a snake as part of their continuous assessment