Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, on Monday, stated that the records he has set in the state will vindicate him despite the view people have about him as the most controversial governor the state ever produced, Newzandar reports.
Governor Okorocha stated this while commissioning the Justice Chukwudifu Akunne Oputa High Court Complex in Owerri, the state capital.
The outgoing Governor of Imo State stated that no successor in the state can beat his record.
“Let my works speak for me after leaving the office. I am not in the business of wasting the taxpayers’ money to commission projects because I believe that such funds should be channeled to other productive ventures.”
“I have set a standard which any incoming governor would not beat.”
The Chief Judge in the state, Justice Paschal Nnadi, while speaking also stated that the commissioning of the court complex will reduce the current insufficient court facilities.
Nnadi claimed that for many years the insufficient court facilities caused an uncomfortable situation which saw two or more judges share a court hall.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- Abia Governnent,Organised Labour Partners in Progress,Says Ikpeazu
- Galaxy Mall: El-Rufai flags off N3.9bn Project
- Buhari Meets With IDPs In Katsina, Assures Of Better Protection
- Abia Govt releases Official Phone lines, says ‘We value your feedback’
- Ekweremadu Attack: PDP were the main cheerleaders of IPOB and they owe this country an apology – APC
- Female Boko Haram suicide bomber kills six people in Chad