The Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has described the report trending online that he described President Muhammadu Buhari as the last hope for the common man as fake.
The report emerged after the leadership of the National Assembly visited the President at the Presidential Villa on Tuesday.
It was also reported that the Senate President called on Nigerians to support President Buhari.
Saraki in a statement through his Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Oluwole Onemola, described the news making round as fake.
To back up the claim that the news making round is fake he posted the original speech of the Senate President.
He quoted Saraki to have said, “It is a great honour and privilege to breakfast with you.”
“The National Assembly and the Executive must always put our national interest first.”
See attachment below:
Also Read: 👇🏾
- Nigeria’s population explosion is frightening – Buhari
- Reno Omokri shares video of himself dancing as he mocks Wole Soyinka
- Igbo community in Germany calls IPOB a humiliation of the Igbo race in a foreign land as it apologises to Ekweremadu
- Ekweremadu Attack: PDP were the main cheerleaders of IPOB and they owe this country an apology – APC
- Toyin Lawani exposes DMs old men sent to her 14-year-old daughter as she calls them out for being pedophiles
- Godswill Akpabio is Minister of Niger Delta, Timipre Silva – Minister of State for Petroleum! See the Full list of Ministers and their portfolios
- Police seal venue of #RevolutionNow summit in Lagos (Photos)