Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello has Sympathize with the family of Michael Ahile and the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), over the death of the Kogi state NYSC Coordinator, Mrs. Oludolapo Ahile.
Newzandar had reported that Mrs. Ahile and her husband were involved in a road accidentalong the Keffi-Akwanga-Lafia highway in Nassarawa State. The critically injured woman died on Friday.
A statement by the Governor’s Chief Press Secretary, Mr Onogwu Muhammed, quoted Bello as extending his sympathy and describing the news of Ahile’s death as “a rude shock.”
Bello said that Ahile”s demise remains a great loss not only to her family and the state, but Nigeria as a whole, given her invaluable contributions to the nation.
“Mrs. Ahile was a quintessential and astute public servant, who devoted her lifetime to the service of God and her fatherland,” the governor was further quoted as saying.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- Abia Governnent,Organised Labour Partners in Progress,Says Ikpeazu
- Buhari Meets With IDPs In Katsina, Assures Of Better Protection
- Newly wedded man commits suicide after his wife allegedly confessed to be pregnant for another man
- Abia Govt releases Official Phone lines, says ‘We value your feedback’
- Galaxy Mall: El-Rufai flags off N3.9bn Project