Gremio star, Everton Soares, has revealed the Premier League club he wants to join.
Soares expressed interest in moving to the Premier League and Manchester United precisely.
Manchester City, Manchester United, AC Milan and Paris Saint-Germain are among the heavyweight sides in contention for his signature.
The 23-year-old, nicknamed the ‘little onion’, is one of the hottest prospects in Brazilian football.
Soares spoke after he scored his first international goal in a 3-0 win over Bolivia in the Copa America on Friday night.
However, Everton gave the biggest indication yet that he feels ready to ditch South America for Europe and suggested he would fit perfectly in Solskjaer’s starting XI
“I’m a player that’s always trying to get on top [of the opposition],” he told the Daily Mail.
“Cutting in from the left with dribbles and good finishes.
“Clubs in Europe have this style of play too and maybe I can fit in at Manchester United and others.”
So far this season, Everton has banged in three goals in five starts in Brazil’s top flight.
- Transfer: Maguire finally leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club
- BREAKING: De Ligt arrives in Turin to complete Juventus move [VIDEO]
- Real reason NFF cannot sack Rohr revealed
- Nigeria vs Tunisia: Rohr to drop Akpeyi, Mikel Obi ruled out
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Odemwingie reveals player responsible for Super Eagles’ defeat
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Joseph Yobo reveals why Super Eagles lost 2-1 to Desert Foxes
- Transfer: James Rodriguez’s new club finally confirmed
- AFCON 2019: Algeria defeat Senegal to lift trophy
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Nigerian man destroys his TV after Nigeria lost to Algeria