Nigeria lost 1-0 to Senegal in their final warm-up match, before the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations kicks off.
Idrissa Gueye scored the only goal of the game in the first half.
Super Eagles head coach, Gernot Rohr, played what might be his preferred starting XI at the tournament, but they were unable to salvage anything from the encounter.
The result means the three-time African champions failed to score in their last two friendly matches, as they were held to a 0-0 draw by Zimbabwe last Saturday in Asaba, Delta State.
Rohr and his squad will now depart to Alexandria, ahead of their opening fixture against Burundi on June 22.
- Nigeria vs Tunisia: Rohr to drop Akpeyi, Mikel Obi ruled out
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Rohr reveals mistake Super Eagles made, singles out one player
- Nigeria vs Tunisia: Fans react as Super Eagles finish in third-place at AFCON 2019
- Real reason NFF cannot sack Rohr revealed
- BREAKING: De Ligt arrives in Turin to complete Juventus move [VIDEO]
- Nigerians in shock as Odion Ighalo confirms his retirement from international football with Nigeria
- AFCON 2019: Algeria defeat Senegal to lift trophy
- AFCON 2019: Pinnick ‘snubs’ Rohr during bronze medal presentation [VIDEO]
- AFCON 2019: Coach sacked after elimination from tournament
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Joseph Yobo reveals why Super Eagles lost 2-1 to Desert Foxes