Neymar Jr has issued Paris Saint-Germain an ultimatum in an attempt to force through a move to Barcelona, Mundo reports.
The Brazilian forward has been desirous of moving back to the Nou Camp two years after he left in a stunning £198million transfer.
He has told PSG to honour his wish by setting them a deadline of July 8 to get a deal done, or he will walk out.
It is understood that Neymar is so desperate that he is willing to take a 50 per cent pay cut in order to facilitate the transfer.
When he joined PSG, Neymar was handed a yearly net salary of €36million (£32m) which represented a huge €14m (£12.5m) increase on what he earned at Barcelona.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- I want to make a name for myself at Everton – Iwobi
- Barcelona ready €100m plus Coutinho bid for Neymar as they send delegation to Paris for talks
- ‘Pogba’s heart isn’t fully in it at Man Utd’ – Ince
- I had to walk naked to prove to people I was a girl – Caster Semenya
- FIFA bans Samson Siasia for life over match fixing
- Emilioano Sala and pilot had been exposed to toxic levels of carbon monoxide before plane crashed