A dead body was reportedly found in Arsenal star Mohamed Elneny‘s home in Egypt.
According to Gazetta, the midfielder’s father found the corpse at the house in the city of Mahalla Al-Kubra.
The shocking discovery was made on Friday, July 26, 2019, before police were alerted. The home where the body was found is currently under construction.
The website 24.ae claim the body was found ‘in the patio’ at the home.
Police are yet to formally identify the deceased and it is not known whether it was a criminal act or an accident but an investigation has been launched.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- FIFA bans Samson Siasia for life over match fixing
- Emilioano Sala and pilot had been exposed to toxic levels of carbon monoxide before plane crashed
- I had to walk naked to prove to people I was a girl – Caster Semenya
- ‘Pogba’s heart isn’t fully in it at Man Utd’ – Ince
- Barcelona ready €100m plus Coutinho bid for Neymar as they send delegation to Paris for talks
- I want to make a name for myself at Everton – Iwobi