The National Chairman of Action Alliance, AA, Kenneth Udeze, has said Nigerians are very angry and hungry as a result of attacks by suspected herdsmen in the country.
According to him, the Federal Government, led by President Muhammadu Buhari, should not stop Nigerians from expressing their grievances regarding the continued attacks by herdsmen in different parts of the country.
Speaking to newsmen in Owerri yesterday, Udeze added that there were so many troubling issues in the country to discuss, such as lack of cash flow, inability to conduct the free and fair election and creation of employment for teeming Nigerian youths and therefore, RUGA or any other cattle settlement arrangement should not be a priority for the Federal Government.
“We all know that the Federal Government will always want to distract Nigerians just to cover all their lapses in governance.
“There is bad governance and winner-takes-all and hatred resulting from the issue of ethnicity and religion.
“People are angry. People are hungry. Cash is not flowing. Graduates are still coming out with no employment. So RUGA is not our priority,” he said.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- Buhari Meets With IDPs In Katsina, Assures Of Better Protection
- Buhari Is Doing Well, Anybody Who say he’s not Is A Liar From Hell – Joe Igbokwe
- Female Boko Haram suicide bomber kills six people in Chad
- Abia Govt releases Official Phone lines, says ‘We value your feedback’
- Galaxy Mall: El-Rufai flags off N3.9bn Project
- Abia Governnent,Organised Labour Partners in Progress,Says Ikpeazu