Ninteen-year-old Ajax defender, Mitchel Bakker has signed for French Ligue 1 giants, Paris Saint Germain, according to Goal.
Bakker joined PSG on a free transfer and signed a four-year contract at the Parc des Princes.
He becomes the club side’s fourth new arrival in less than a week.
PSG had earlier secured Ander Herrera and Marcin Bulka on free transfers from Manchester United and Chelsea respectively and reportedly paid €18 million to secure Pablo Sarabia from Sevilla.
Bakker, who was on the bench when Tottenham defeated Ajax in the Champions League semi final, featured more heavily for Jong Ajax, who play in Dutch football’s second tier, making 22 appearances and setting up three goals in the league.
PSG are also rumoured to be looking at midfielder Donny van de Beek and winger David Neres.
- BREAKING: De Ligt arrives in Turin to complete Juventus move [VIDEO]
- Nigeria vs Tunisia: Fans react as Super Eagles finish in third-place at AFCON 2019
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Rohr reveals mistake Super Eagles made, singles out one player
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Odemwingie reveals player responsible for Super Eagles’ defeat
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Nigerian man destroys his TV after Nigeria lost to Algeria
- AFCON 2019: Algeria defeat Senegal to lift trophy
- Nigeria vs Algeria: Joseph Yobo reveals why Super Eagles lost 2-1 to Desert Foxes
- Real reason NFF cannot sack Rohr revealed
- Transfer: James Rodriguez’s new club finally confirmed
- AFCON 2019: Another head coach sacked after country’s elimination from tournament