Manchester United have finally agreed on a world record £80million transfer deal with Leicester City for their top defender, Harry Maguire.
According to The Sun, Maguire is set for Man United medical on Monday after the Old Trafford club beat Premier League champions, Manchester City for his signature.
The newspaper is reporting that the deal would see the England international become the most expensive defender in football history.
The report also claimed that Leicester City have already found a replacement for the 26-year-old after agreeing a £45million deal for Brighton’s Lewis Dunk.
Newzandar had reported that Maguire has been targeted by Manchester United after another impressive campaign with The Foxes.
Maguire has been a Leicester player for two years, joining in a £17million move from Hull in 2017.
The centre-back was a target for former Man United manager, Jose Mourinho, last summer, but the club were put off by Leicester’s valuation.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- Barcelona ready €100m plus Coutinho bid for Neymar as they send delegation to Paris for talks
- ‘Pogba’s heart isn’t fully in it at Man Utd’ – Ince
- I want to make a name for myself at Everton – Iwobi
- FIFA bans Samson Siasia for life over match fixing
- Emilioano Sala and pilot had been exposed to toxic levels of carbon monoxide before plane crashed