Imo State Governor, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha has assured the youths that their administration shall provide the necessary support and enabling environment for them to thrive.
The Governor who made this known through is Facebook page said, Today I join the rest of the world to celebrate the our youths.
He said, I believe that the youths are our greatest asset. They are the building blocks in the economic and social development of our state and the nation at large.
“Our youths are the leaders of today not just the future. And they have an important role to play in our efforts to rebuild our dear state” he concluded.
Also Read: 👇🏾
- Toyin Lawani exposes DMs old men sent to her 14-year-old daughter as she calls them out for being pedophiles
- Boko Haram burns down 73 houses in Borno
- Osun State declares public holiday for traditional worshippers
- Reno Omokri shares video of himself dancing as he mocks Wole Soyinka
- Nigeria’s population explosion is frightening – Buhari
- Kenyan Bishop snatches man’s wife after presiding over their wedding