An ambulance conveying the corpse of one Mrs. Onyemata said to be mother of Rev. Fr. Alex Onyemata, a Catholic priest serving under Okigwe Catholic Diocese, was gutted by fire over the weekend.
The corpse was reportedly rescued from the fire caused by petrol leakage while the ambulance was on its way to Mercy Mortuary in Umulogho community of Obowo, Imo State.
According to eyewitnesses, family members and other mourners rescued the corpse from the fire incident which occurred on Saturday January 11, at Owerri-Umuahia expressway. The corpse was subsequently carried in a stretcher to the mortuary by the mourners who were forced to walk.
Most recently posted
- Ex-Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher blasts teammates who testified against him
- EPL: Man United Chief Executive Ed Woodward’s Home Attacked By Fans (Video)
- Trump plan for an Israel-Palestinian settlement is most realistic in decades
- The Biden family’s Ukraine games cried out for investigation
- Go on a tear-jerker road trip with ‘Uncle Frank’
- When it comes to family life, Hollywood should preach what it practices
- Shaq in tears while remembering Kobe Bryant on TNT: ‘Lost a little brother’
- White House impeachment lawyer to Dems: Let’s go to the videotape!
- ‘Nigeria Would Have Been 100 Times Worse If God Hadn’t Installed Buhari’ – Popular Apostle
- Lev Parnas asks judge to let him attend impeachment trial courtesy of Chuck Schumer
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: More buildings for demolition over interchange, flyovers
- Prince Andrew ignored pleas for help with probe from Jeffrey Epstein accuser, Gloria Allred says
- NDDC: Buhari u-turns, says new board ready after probe
- New York judges’ discretion on bail was never the problem
- NYPD union sues to undo voter-approved police oversight
- Suspect arrested in grisly killing of Brooklyn philanthropist
- These are the Yankees under heaviest scrutiny in 2020
- SUNY, CUNY coaches and doctors top state pay list
- Group kicks against planned inclusion of Lagos in proposed amendment of NDDC Act
- NUPENG urges Chevron to pay pending benefits, as recalled members resume