Tottenham Hotspur has confirmed that their manager, Jose Mourinho will be without five key players when they take on Middlesbrough in tonight’s FA Cup clash due to injuries.
Spurs made this known in a statement on the club’s official website on Monday.
Mourinho’s side head to the game following a 1-0 defeat against Premier League leaders, Liverpool over the weekend.
The statement read: “Jose Mourinho has no fresh injury concerns ahead of our FA Cup third-round replay against Middlesbrough on Tuesday evening (8.05pm).
“Ben Davies (ankle), Hugo Lloris (elbow) and Tanguy Ndombele (hip) all continue their rehabilitation.
“Meanwhile, Harry Kane (hamstring) and Moussa Sissoko (knee) are both now recovering following surgery.
“Jose hinted in his pre-match press conference that Toby Alderweireld, who has started each of Jose’s 13 matches and captained the team against Liverpool, may be rested.”
Most recently posted
- Kobe Bryant tragedy leaves Los Angeles in limbo: ‘Still numb’
- RJ Barrett honors Kobe Bryant by ditching ‘Maple Mamba’ nickname
- Bernie Sanders imitator needed for feature-length film about politician
- TAJBank opens National Assembly branch
- The feds can’t save New York from the insane ‘no-bail’ law
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter dropped at 2,000 feet per minute in ‘high-energy’ crash
- Ex-Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher blasts teammates who testified against him
- EPL: Man United Chief Executive Ed Woodward’s Home Attacked By Fans (Video)
- Trump plan for an Israel-Palestinian settlement is most realistic in decades
- The Biden family’s Ukraine games cried out for investigation
- Go on a tear-jerker road trip with ‘Uncle Frank’
- When it comes to family life, Hollywood should preach what it practices
- Shaq in tears while remembering Kobe Bryant on TNT: ‘Lost a little brother’
- White House impeachment lawyer to Dems: Let’s go to the videotape!
- ‘Nigeria Would Have Been 100 Times Worse If God Hadn’t Installed Buhari’ – Popular Apostle
- Lev Parnas asks judge to let him attend impeachment trial courtesy of Chuck Schumer
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: More buildings for demolition over interchange, flyovers
- Prince Andrew ignored pleas for help with probe from Jeffrey Epstein accuser, Gloria Allred says
- NDDC: Buhari u-turns, says new board ready after probe
- New York judges’ discretion on bail was never the problem