The Kano State Anti-Corruption and Public Complaints Commission has started investigating three Magistrate Judges in the State over alleged corrupt practices.
The investigation was to unravel how the Magistrates allegedly indulged in corrupt practices while carrying out their duties.
One of the Magistrates Judge under investigation is Aminu Usman who was said to have since been removed as a Judge of Magistrate court 34 Rigiyar Zaki, where he allegedly sent so many people to Kano Correctional Center for refusing to compromise.
Usman Bello, a Director at the Commission confirmed the investigations, adding that they would do it diligently to unravel every act of bribery and corruption among the Magistrates.
He said with the cooperation been enjoyed by the commission with the Judiciary, the Chairman of the Judicial Service Commission and Chief Judge of the State, Justice Nura Sagir has been notified of the petitions and investigation has started.
Most recently posted
- Ex-Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher blasts teammates who testified against him
- EPL: Man United Chief Executive Ed Woodward’s Home Attacked By Fans (Video)
- Trump plan for an Israel-Palestinian settlement is most realistic in decades
- The Biden family’s Ukraine games cried out for investigation
- Go on a tear-jerker road trip with ‘Uncle Frank’
- When it comes to family life, Hollywood should preach what it practices
- Shaq in tears while remembering Kobe Bryant on TNT: ‘Lost a little brother’
- White House impeachment lawyer to Dems: Let’s go to the videotape!
- ‘Nigeria Would Have Been 100 Times Worse If God Hadn’t Installed Buhari’ – Popular Apostle
- Lev Parnas asks judge to let him attend impeachment trial courtesy of Chuck Schumer
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: More buildings for demolition over interchange, flyovers
- Prince Andrew ignored pleas for help with probe from Jeffrey Epstein accuser, Gloria Allred says
- NDDC: Buhari u-turns, says new board ready after probe
- New York judges’ discretion on bail was never the problem
- NYPD union sues to undo voter-approved police oversight
- Suspect arrested in grisly killing of Brooklyn philanthropist
- These are the Yankees under heaviest scrutiny in 2020
- SUNY, CUNY coaches and doctors top state pay list
- Group kicks against planned inclusion of Lagos in proposed amendment of NDDC Act
- NUPENG urges Chevron to pay pending benefits, as recalled members resume