Manchester United boss, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hinted that he will field a similar starting XI that defeated Norwich City 4-0 in the Premier League over the weekend against Wolves in Wednesday’s FA Cup fixture at Old Trafford.
The Norwegian also said that defender, Eric Bailly is edging closer to full fitness, adding the Ivory Coast international will feature for the Red Devils’ youth team behind-closed-doors in their friendly with Sheffield Wednesday’s youngsters later today (Tuesday).
Speaking at his pre-match conference on Tuesday ahead of Man United’s FA Cup clash against Wolves on Wednesday night, Solskjaer told MUTV: “We’ll probably have a similar squad to what we had at the weekend against Norwich.
“Eric is playing today, behind closed doors, so he’s very close to full fitness, but it’s still a few days early, this one.”
The kick-off time for the match is 8:45pm.
Meanwhile, Man United captain, Ashley Young looks set to miss out again while defender, Luke Shaw must be a doubt after feeling a tight hamstring in the warm-up at the weekend, with Tahith Chong taking his place on the bench.
Midfielder, Jesse Lingard’s involvement is also uncertain after he missed the Norwich game through illness.
Paul Pogba, Scott McTominay and Marcos Rojo are currently on the sidelines with injuries.
Most recently posted
- Ex-Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher blasts teammates who testified against him
- EPL: Man United Chief Executive Ed Woodward’s Home Attacked By Fans (Video)
- Trump plan for an Israel-Palestinian settlement is most realistic in decades
- The Biden family’s Ukraine games cried out for investigation
- Go on a tear-jerker road trip with ‘Uncle Frank’
- When it comes to family life, Hollywood should preach what it practices
- Shaq in tears while remembering Kobe Bryant on TNT: ‘Lost a little brother’
- White House impeachment lawyer to Dems: Let’s go to the videotape!
- ‘Nigeria Would Have Been 100 Times Worse If God Hadn’t Installed Buhari’ – Popular Apostle
- Lev Parnas asks judge to let him attend impeachment trial courtesy of Chuck Schumer
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: More buildings for demolition over interchange, flyovers
- Prince Andrew ignored pleas for help with probe from Jeffrey Epstein accuser, Gloria Allred says
- NDDC: Buhari u-turns, says new board ready after probe
- New York judges’ discretion on bail was never the problem
- NYPD union sues to undo voter-approved police oversight
- Suspect arrested in grisly killing of Brooklyn philanthropist
- These are the Yankees under heaviest scrutiny in 2020
- SUNY, CUNY coaches and doctors top state pay list
- Group kicks against planned inclusion of Lagos in proposed amendment of NDDC Act
- NUPENG urges Chevron to pay pending benefits, as recalled members resume