Manchester United are heavily linked with Sporting CP captain Bruno Fernandes and numerous renowned media outlets have covered stories about the player’s potential move to the Red Devils.
Yesterday, a well-known Portuguese source in the form of Jornal de Noticias reported a highly positive news for the Old Trafford Faithful.
JN claimed that the Portuguese international has said ‘Yes’ to Man Utd move and has already agreed terms worth 6 million euros a season (£99,000-a-week) to sign for the 20-time English champions.
The Portuguese outlet also stated that the deal could be closed this week and it is highly likely that the Seleccao attacker will not be able to play for the Lions when they face Benfica at the weekend. Furthermore, it is mentioned that the Primeira Liga club are very close to signing Slovenian forward Andraz Sporar to reinforce the attack after the departure their skipper.
A similar sort of claim has been made by Correio Da Manhã TV, who reported that the 25-year-old star could be flying to England to seal his move to Man Utd in days.
We have already talked about the player’s performance in our previous posts and the world knows that he was the highest goal-scoring CAM in the last campaign and has been in superb form this term as well.
In the current campaign, so far, the former Serie A attacker has directly contributed in 28 goals (15 goals and 13 assists) in just 25 appearances for Sporting CP.
Like all Manchester United supporters, I cannot wait for the club to reinforce the squad and officially announce the capture of Bruno Fernandes.
Most recently posted
- Ex-Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher blasts teammates who testified against him
- EPL: Man United Chief Executive Ed Woodward’s Home Attacked By Fans (Video)
- Trump plan for an Israel-Palestinian settlement is most realistic in decades
- The Biden family’s Ukraine games cried out for investigation
- Go on a tear-jerker road trip with ‘Uncle Frank’
- When it comes to family life, Hollywood should preach what it practices
- Shaq in tears while remembering Kobe Bryant on TNT: ‘Lost a little brother’
- White House impeachment lawyer to Dems: Let’s go to the videotape!
- ‘Nigeria Would Have Been 100 Times Worse If God Hadn’t Installed Buhari’ – Popular Apostle
- Lev Parnas asks judge to let him attend impeachment trial courtesy of Chuck Schumer
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: More buildings for demolition over interchange, flyovers
- Prince Andrew ignored pleas for help with probe from Jeffrey Epstein accuser, Gloria Allred says
- NDDC: Buhari u-turns, says new board ready after probe
- New York judges’ discretion on bail was never the problem
- NYPD union sues to undo voter-approved police oversight
- Suspect arrested in grisly killing of Brooklyn philanthropist
- These are the Yankees under heaviest scrutiny in 2020
- SUNY, CUNY coaches and doctors top state pay list
- Group kicks against planned inclusion of Lagos in proposed amendment of NDDC Act
- NUPENG urges Chevron to pay pending benefits, as recalled members resume