Tinubu Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, Tuesday dismissed a car theft charge filed against hip-hop artiste Naira Marley, his two brothers and their cousin.
Concise News reports that the Chief Magistrate, Tajudeen Elias, made the order after receiving a settlement agreement between the complainant Adelekan Ademola and the four defendants.
The artiste, his two brothers, Idris Fashola, 18; Babatunde Fashola, 24; and their cousin, Kunle Obere, 22, were the defendants in the case.
It was learned that Marley was absent.
The Magistrate struck out the four-count charge of conspiracy, stealing, assault and obstructing the police from arresting Marley.
More to come…
Have a story to tell, or images to share on interesting Nigeria news? Send them to Concise News via Whatsapp (0906 928 2577)
Most recently posted
- Amy Klobuchar put a teen behind bars for life — but was he innocent?
- Troy Aikman: Jason Garrett could be Giants, Daniel Jones godsend
- Parties must move on from Trump impeachment — or end in mutual destruction: Goodwin
- Simi celebrates husband, Adekunle Gold at 33
- Corcoran absorbs sibling agency Citi Habitats
- New York weed legalization bill could raise possession threshold
- Knicks can’t make it two in row as Kobe Bryant honored again
- Twitter comes for Dua Lipa over post-Grammys strip club visit
- Louis C.K. greeted with standing ovation for surprise set at fundraiser
- Japanese fashion house Kenzo is opening a new store in Soho
- Macklowe, Welsh to develop controversial Key Food project in Park Slope
- Alibaba calls out feminists, says they should stop misleading other women
- MTN to invest $1.6bn in Nigerian operations
- Kyrie Irving remains ‘tremendously affected’ by Kobe Bryant loss
- McConnell says GOP lacks votes to block witnesses in Trump impeachment trial
- Aston Villa vs Leicester City: Revitalised Iheanacho Sends Internet Agog
- Kobe Bryant’s pilot also worked for Clippers star Kawhi Leonard
- Kobe Bryant ‘turned on the magic’ in newly revealed high school footage
- Winning Grammy award would have ruined Burna Boy – HR expert
- Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: FG Pledges Speedy Completion, Compensation Payments