Hey Guys today we gonna be taking a look at Marvel heroes who defeated Doomsday and a bunch of others that could, too as well.
Doomsday is a horrifically formidable powerful being, given that he’s almost unstoppable in every encounter. His very existence is fearful and an indestructible force like no other.
He was the first entity to really give Superman a run for his money even to the point of killing the Man Of Steel, changing the course of comic book history forever.
It’s hard to ignore something that is such a big force of nature and that is why he’s still a big deal today.
Whether he’s beating Superman into a coma or ransacking through the rest of the Justice League like there were nothing, Doomsday is a threat to even the most powerful heroes the DC Universe has to offer.
Doomsday is a mindless beast an unstoppable killing machine or so we taught, let’s see how this horrific giant going to fare in the Marvel Universe.
In the Marvel Comics Universe, there are plenty of powerful beings, even those who could give Doomsday a run for his money. With that being said, there are an abundance of candidates who would go toe-to-toe with Doomsday. However we are going to look into who can actually defeat Doomsday and those who actually did.
10. SENTRY: (DEFINITELY CAN)
The Sentry is one of the most powerful hero in the Marvel Universe, not just because of his abilities, but because he was created to be so. He’s stopped the Hulk and even manipulated the fabric of the universe to defeat Molecule Man. That kind of power is unthinkable to the common hero or villain. It had to take a unrestrained hit from Thor to be a able to kill him when he turned to his more powerful side called the Void.
Doomsday is no common villain, however, and would likely give Bob a fight similar to his clash with Bruce Banner in World War Hulk. The difference is that Bob isn’t Doomsday’s friend, so he wouldn’t hold back anything. Even if Doomsday overpowers Bob, he risks unleashing The Void, and that’s bad news for everyone not even Doomsday stand a chance.
9. MOLECULE MAN: DEFINITELY CAN)
Imagine what it means to have the power to control the molecules of the universe itself?Owen Reece doesn’t have to imagine. Molecule Man has control over the very fabric of the world around him, affording him power akin to a god. Owen has defied some of the most powerful beings in existence with his abilities.
He could easily pick apart Doomsday as a molecular level, and he could even erase Doomsday entirely. For a man who has defied God-Emperor Doom and the Beyonders themselves, it’s hard to imagine he’d have trouble dispatching Doomsday. Only beings with similar power sets seem to pose a threat to the man who manipulates molecules!
8. HYPERION: (DEFINITELY CAN)
Hyperion’s powers are varied and formidable. He’s durable, has energy projection that can cut even the densest materials and strength above most. He has traversed dimensions, witnessing power beyond comprehension, and lived to tell the tale. Though Hyperion of the Avengers is misguided at times, he’s mostly good.
Referred to as a Sun God by some, Hyperion once held his own alongside Thor against the Beyonders. In an alternate reality, Hyperion’s morality nosedived and he became a multiversal dictator, bringing entire realities under his heel. That kind of power would stop Doomsday in his tracks, and perhaps get him whooped across multiple realities, too.
7. ICEMAN: (DEFINITELY CAN)
An Omega-level mutant, Bobby Drake is part of a group of mutants whose powers are astronomical. It is said that, if he harnessed his powers as such, Iceman could send the Earth into another Ice Age. This level of power over cold temperatures could go a long way to slowing Doomsday down, even shutting down the beast.
Even if Doomsday landed a hit on Bobby, he’s been known to survive as vapor. The fact that Bobby could become a gaseous being and reform inside Doomsday is quite scary. If all else failed, he could cause an extinction-level event on a planet to defeat Doomsday, trapping him on a dying world.
6. DOCTOR STRANGE: (DEFINITELY CAN)
Just like Superman Doomsday is vulnerable to magic, and that’s what the good Doctor here is currently practicalising on. magic has been diminished in the Marvel Universe. Thanks to a group known as the Empirikul, magic was almost annihilated. Luckily Dr. Strange stopped those guys and is helping restore magic to the level it once operated on. Perhaps Doomsday would stand a chance if he’d attacked during magic’s low point, but we’re not so sure Stephen would go quietly.
Given the immense depth of magic, there are countless ways Stephen Strange could deal with Doomsday. The Sorcerer Supreme could simply banish Doomsday to a dimension wherein things far scarier than the monster exist. Misdirection, ancient enchantments, and impossibly powerful artifacts would bamboozle Doomsday entirely.
5. WOLVERINE: (DEFINITELY CAN)
Though it wouldn’t be the easiest fight on this list, this one would definitely be the longest. Logan doesn’t suffer defeat lightly, and he’d probably be thrown about in the first few rounds. However, owing to his healing factor and his sheer stubbornness, Wolverine would claw a victory from the jaws of defeat.
Logan’s seen it all and done it all, one of his characteristics is to be resilient. He’s been a staple to more teams than most because he can always be relied on to keep fighting. With Doomsday’s adaptability, these brawlers could go forever. Logan’s taken down whole families of Hulks, he’s the best there is at what he does, and Doomsday would find out that what Logan does, ain’t pretty easy.
4. JEAN GREY: (DEFINITELY CAN)
Having an incredible amount of power is nothing new to Jean Grey. She’s been host to the Phoenix Force on several occasions and respects and even fears the power. Harnessing the power of the Phoenix affords Jean a nearly unparalleled level of cosmic and psionic power.
Given that she can wipe out entire planets with her power when possessed, Doomsday may find her an insurmountable foe. Though the force itself has been wielded by a few over the years, having it captained by its most potent host would ensure Doomsday didn’t get back up. The fact she could take it up another notch to the far more dangerous Dark Phoenix is also something to be considered.
3. LEGION: (DEFINITELY CAN)
David Haller’s mind is a patchwork of personalities, all with unique and differing powers. Though in the past it has been hard for him to control which personality is dominant, he’s not beyond composure. With Professor X’s help, he’s been shown to be able to swap through his personalities and abilities on a whim, as seen in X-Men: Second Coming.
Given the number of powers at Legion’s disposal, he could find several ways to deal with Doomsday. During Age Of X, David’s power manifested an entire alternate reality. If David learned to control his ability to manifest realities, he could trap Doomsday perpetually.
2. HULK: (ALREADY DID)
It no longer new that the Hulk and Doomsday have always been debated between fans whether Hulk or Doomsday would come out on top of the two titans clashed. They both have a lot of anger to work out, and would be their counterpart’s ideal punching bag. The two haven’t met properly in battle, which is a shame, because an official showdown would be something to behold.
However, in Hulk #413 the two unofficially met briefly, with the Hulk winning the day. While in a virtual reality simulation, Hulk was seen to be fighting several formidable foes. One of whom, who is seen being bested by the Hulk, bears an uncanny resemblance to Doomsday.
1. THOR: (ALREADY DID)
Although The Mighty God Of Thunder have undergo a series of Change over the past decades that doesn’t mean he can’t give Doomsday a run for his money. Having the power of Thunder and the Wind coursing through his veins and wielding the now powerful Divine weapon Stormbreaker the tides of the fight are on the side of the Mighty God of Thunder.
What will make you commit suicide?
- Pregnant Woman Who Died And Was Buried Gives Birth In Her Grave(Video)
- I Pity You, It Will End In Tears’ – Teni Speaks Doom On DJ Cuppy
- Tacha’s Ex-bestie, Sir Dee Stuns ” The Brekete Kingdom” With New Looks Few Days After He Was Sacked (Photos)
- Madonna, 61, flaunts her perky boobs as she leans on a crutch
- 6,594 Lagos Occupants Recover from COVID-19 with self medication, Says Prof. Akin Abayomi
- NYSC Set To Kick Start Physical Verification Exercise For Foreign-Trained Graduates
- BBN’s Princess Onyejekwe tells babymamas, others to stop doing wife duties for a man that is not their husband
- Bobrisky says there is no justification for beating a girlfriend or wife as he speaks on Abusive Relationships
- Don’t Do Wife Duties For Girlfriend Prices – BBNaija’s Princess Priceless Advise To Ladies
- “Ole Ni Everybody” Naira Marley Mocks EFCC Acting Chairman, Ibrahim Magu Over His DSS’ Arrest
- ‘Summer House’: Lauren Wirkus Marries David Raih in an Intimate Ceremony
- ‘The Office:’ Jenna Fischer Posts 10-Year Anniversary Photo With Her Husband But Fans Are Asking For Jim
- 5 Nigerian Celebrities who have been arrested, charged Abroad for fraudulent activities
- Actress Tayo Odueke A.K.A Sindodo Is Celebrating Her Mum On Her Birthday
- Check Out Korede Bello’s New Look
- ‘Below Deck Med’: Bugsy Drake Won’t Tolerate Sexually Inappropriate Behavior From Lead Deckhand
- Pension fraud: Ihedioha exonerates self, blames Okorocha
- The society only appreciates fully dressed hardworking ladies while those unclad are regarded as promiscuous – Actress Moyo Lawal
- Sleeping in a Cell is Allah’s Wish for Me – Magu
- AY Poyoo Now Has More YouTube Subscribers Than Yaa Pono, Joey B, Efya, Edem & Others
- Regina Daniels Ex-Best Friend rumored to be dating her Ex-Boyfriend
- Actress Ada Karl laments over not being able to conduct some online activities linked to the US because she is in Nigeria
- Update: Ghanaian actress, Akuapem Poloo arrested over her nude photo with her seven-year-old son
- Checkout These Amazing Photos Of An African Woman Who Still Slays At 52(Photos)
- Dj Cuppy bags an endorsement deal with Platoon Music
- Beware of FAKE JOURNALISTS! Daily Beast exposes network of false personas that tricked news outlets into publishing their op-eds — Warritatafo
- EFCC: Place Magu on watchlist – Fayose tells Buhari
- Mookie Betts’ MLB free agency hinges on a tense Dodgers season
- Kano to spend N200m on Watari irrigation scheme to aid food security
- New York City’s childcare centers could reopen early next week
- Rob Kardashian Is All Smiles During 4th Of July Party With Pals After Debuting Weight Loss
- Edo Polls: No Free Dollars For Ganduje, APC To Loot – PDP
- Ekiti State govt promises to collaborate federal institutions in safety and service
- Abducted Delta NLC Chairman regains freedom
- “He is my best friend” – Mo Bimpe opens up on wedding to Lateef Adedimeji
- Imo community protests incessant killing of farmers
- NIDCOM reacts to the viral video of a Nigerian man who was tortured and threatened to be killed by Pakistani drug baron’s his brother ripped off
- Bus driver beaten by passengers refusing to wear face masks left brain dead
- WAEC lists requirements for conduct of exams in Africa
- Reps probe illegal withdrawals from NLNG by NNPC
- UN slams US drone killing of Qassem Soleimani as ‘unlawful’
- See Why Magu was removed
- Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Photo shop Picture Of Her, Bestie
- Nigerians react to suspension of Ibrahim Magu by President Buhari
- Meghan Markle Didn’t Like Being No. 2 to Kate Middleton and Not Getting the Attention ‘She Deserved’ Before Royal Exit, Source Alleges
- 52-year-old woman, Rolanda Rochelle photos go viral on the Internet
- Runtown and Sudanese-Australian model, Adut Akech, 20, spark relationship rumours with loved-up videos
- Lakers saved ‘very depressed’ JR Smith after NBA gave up on him
- China’s national security law for Hong Kong aims to block global criticism
- COVID-19: WHO gives latest update on Nigeria, South Africa, others
- City Won’t Win Treble With These Mistakes – Guardiola
- Bryson DeChambeau favored to win all three golf majors amid jaw-dropping surge
- ‘The Umbrella Academy’ Star Tom Hopper Always Has These Foods in His Kitchen
- BREAKING: Reopen all churches now – CAN warns Governors
- TECNO Wraps Up Spark 5 Talent Hunt, Giving Away 1 Million Naira