By Nwafor Sunday
Following the death of its former military commander, Qasem Soleimani, Iranian government, Monday issued warrant of arrest against the President of United State, Donald Trump and other suspects.
Iran through Tehran prosecutor, Ali Alqasimehr, opined that Trump, along with more than 30 others Iran accuses of involvement in the January 3 attack that killed General Qassem Soleimani, will face murder and terrorism charges.
Recall that the US military killed Soleimani in an air strike outside Baghdad international airport. His death however, sparked protests around the world.
Miffed with Soleimani’s death, Iranian Revolutionary Guards vowed to attack Israel and other United States allies in revenge of US action.
In his respond, Trump warned Tehran that the U.S. will target 52 Iranian sites if Iran attacks Americans.
His words, “Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago),” Trump tweeted Saturday.
However, finding it difficult to let go, Iran issued an arrest warrant and asked Interpol to help in detaining US President Donald Trump and dozens of others it believes carried out the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in Baghdad.
Iran according to Aljazeera, said she would pursue Trump’s prosecution even after his presidency ends.
Source: Vanguard News
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via WhatsApp: +2348034798719. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will make you commit suicide?
- Nigerian boy who scattered his parents house explains what actually happened
- Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions as Photo Of A Lady who Bleached All Her Face But Left The Legs goes viral (PICS)
- Wild video shows woman steal pedestrian’s sneakers, strip naked in NYC
- Bukunmi Oluwasina Looks completely different in Kunle Afolayan’s Citation Movie (VIDEO)
- “There is nowhere we want to go” – Faithia Williams speaks on how she and Ex-Hsuband, Saidi Balogun meets and why she stops kissing or playing romantic movie roles (VIDEO)
- Funke Akindele gifts Pa James a new house after his house was wrecked by flood
- “Dr Anu showed me pepper” – Botched surgery survival, Omohtee shares her story
- New Song: Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love
- UPDATE: There was no snow in Anthony Village Lagos, govt reveals what happened
- Man builds a portable mansion after being homeless for 4 years, shares inspiring story (Photos)
- Residents Panic over white substance seen at Anthony village in Lagos (Video)
- Hot Music: Saido Pee – Hello God (Prod. By Smart)
- ‘Jersey Shore’ Star Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi’s Daughter Can Make This 1 Iconic Face Perfectly
- “Jesus did not destroy a single shrine” – Daddy Freeze frowns at demolition of church of Satan in Abia
- Daddy Freeze frowns at the demolition of a shrine & the arrest of its founder in Abia State
- Man who was homeless for 4 years finally becomes a House-owner, shares inspiring story
- Hushpuppi has reportedly tested positive for Covid-19 in prison – Kemi Olunloyo
- Ivory Coast Prime Minister Coulibaly dies aged 61
- Hushpuppi allegedly tests positive to Coronavirus in US prison
- How Kim Kardashian West Is Related to George W. Bush by Blood
- Brie Larson Is Going to Get a Lot of YouTube Hate, Fans Warn
- President Buhari replaces Akpabio , one other non-career Ambassador designate
- Mixtape: DJ Wapsam – Cruise Mix
- Double blessings as real estate mogul gifts Pa James a plot of land shortly after Funke Akindele gave him a new house (PICS)
- Funke Akindele gifts Pa James a new house after his house got flooded
- Man who dumped trash on lawn over Trump flag arrested in New Jersey
- ‘The Good Doctor’: It Looks Like Melendez and Lea Might Have Hooked Up
- $9.7m, £74,000 EFCC seized from me were birthday, naming ceremonies’ gifts – Ex-NNPC GMD, Yakubu
- Glee star Naya Rivera goes missing while boating in California
- Sister Kyle Gives Update – Warritatafo
- Miguel Andujar has no problem being Yankees’ utility guy
- Man Utd’s Solskjaer takes decision on Pogba’s future
- COVID-19: 408 Nigerians evacuated from India, UAE arrive Nigeria
- Nigeria records more COVID-19 cases as death toll rises to 684
- MLS returns after 8-minute, 46-second moment of silence
- Borno: Chibok communities reveal massive killings by Boko Haram
- BTS: Jungkook Proves He Still Rules the Internet After Posting a Selfie on Weverse
- Herdsmen attack: ASETU calls for anti-open grazing law
- Shorthanded Net will be relying on Caris LeVert to lead
- George Floyd: Officer told dying man to ‘stop yelling’
- More than 600 firms bid for Nigeria’s 57 marginal oil fields
- English Premier League results, scorers ― collated
- Peru’s president calls general election for April 2021
- Liverpool boost record bid, Man City crush Newcastle
- No ‘softening’ from Liverpool as Salah keeps record chase on track
- Impotent arraigned for allegedly ‘fingering’ minor in Osun
- Gunmen kidnap ex-customary court judge in Abia
- California waitress explains why she canceled tech CEO’s racist rant at Asian family
- Internet fraudster kills commercial motorcyclist, injures passenger in Delta
- Fears in Ondo, as doctors forcefully discharge COVID-19 patients
- TSA improves COVID-19 safety precautions after whistleblower complaint
- Solskjaer realistic on transfers but keen to keep Pogba
- Filmed New ‘Malcolm & Marie’ In Quarantine – Warritatafo
- University of Delaware sued for Joe Biden’s Senate records
- Reopening of schools: Why Nigeria may not follow Ghana’s step now — Investigation