Below is the Npower news for Monday, 29th June 2020…
1. Npower sends serious warning’ to applicants over the recruitment
Npower has sent a serious warning to applicants over the ongoing Npower recruitment.
Onyxnews Nigeria reports that Npower has sent a warning message to all intending applicants urging them to avoid any form of payment while registering.
2. Npower Program duration changed, checkout the new Npower update
Npower program duration has changed. This online news platform reports that Npower Program duration has been changed from two (2) years service period to twelve (12) months and six (6) months respectively.
3. Npower advises applicants on Npower registration
Npower has advised applicants on Npower Registration 2020.
The Federal Government empowerment scheme, Npower, has stated again that only unemployed Nigerians should apply on Npower portal.
4. Five (5) easy steps to register for Npower Batch C recruitment
Five (5) easy steps to register for Npower Batch C recruitment.
Last week, Onyxnews Nigeria had reported that the Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C.
5. Npower Portal officially opens for registration, apply for Npower recruitment
Npower Portal has officially opened for Npower registration. The Npower recruitment portal for the federal government social intervention scheme is open for the recruitment of June 2020 Batch C. Apply here.
Check back tomorrow for more Npower news.
Source: Onyx News
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via WhatsApp: +2348034798719. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigerians reacts to the effect of Covid-19 lockdown
- Why did you lie? Nnamdi Kanu replies Femi Adesina
- Akeredolu Reacts To Strike Threat From Ondo State Workers
- BREAKING: Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- Nigeria election: Dasuki opens up on ‘campaigning’ for Buhari, ‘supporting’ APC, Tinubu under Jonathan
- NNPC worker discovers anti-hypertensive herbal remedy that reverses hypertension, lowers BP, others [SPONSORED]
- Notorious gang leader, Abiola Ebila killed in Ibadan
- Actress Ini Edo gets her Akwa-Ibom state appointment renewed
- Daughter of Texas cop killed in ambush slammed for tweeting #bluelivesmatter
- Ramón Vilar: Levante Club Director is dead
- Actress Rita Dominic shares more stylish new photos to celebrates her 45th birthday
- Olivia Culpo reveals newest member of her family with Christian McCaffrey
- Gernot Rohr says 2022 World Cup year will be a difficult year for Super Eagles
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, daughter has tested Covid-19 positive
- 22-year-old lady buys her husband an expensive car (photos/video)
- 20 Years after Warri War, Ijaw, Itsekiri demand justice from oil
- Oyo’s Most Wanted Criminal, Ebila Killed In Ibadan Attack
- Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Gets A Lexus LX570 SUV For Her Birthday
- Wofai Fada opens up on how she received her Mercedes Benz G- Wagon from a Man
- Wolves defeat Everton at home to boost chances of qualifying for Champions League
- Vidal goal keeps alive Barcelona title hopes
- Ize-Iyamu laundered 700 million without contracts-EFCC
- Darius Rucker and wife Beth Leonard split after 20 years of marriage
- Amotekun: Hunters threaten boycott over online registration
- Lady discovered she was pregnant on the day she gave birth
- Buhari told to sack Buratai now
- Magu Should Carry His Cross — Nigerian Police
- Soaring disrespect for cops means big trouble for the most vulnerable New Yorkers
- It’s not just police: Public servants of all stripes are now under assault
- The speech police go after the peanut gallery
- How Congress can get the next COVID-relief bill right
- 774,000 Jobs: 20 man selection committee inaugurated in Taraba
- New York horse-racing bookies land millions in PPP loans as critics cry foul
- Pregnant Youtuber, Nicole Thea Dies With Unborn Baby at 24
- Controversial Clint Frazier makes admirable mask pledge
- Joints, disjoints and dislocations in the Buhari government
- Free speech is under threat and other commentary
- Only public-private partnership can bridge Nigeria’s housing deficit — Akintunde
- Iran agency says chain of errors caused Ukrainian plane crash
- Father, son duo involved in Ghosn great escape denied bail
- President Buhari told to sack the Chief of Army Staff, Buratai now
- Lampard ‘concerned’ after stunning 3-0 defeat to Sheffield United
- 571 new cases of Coronavirus recorded in Nigeria
- Ethiopia to restore toppled UK bust of Emperor Haile Selassie
- British MMA star, Jahreau Shepherd tragically dies at the age of 30
- Landing right withdrawal: Nigeria to review Air agreement with UK, others
- “Magu’s probe targeted at Tinubu, Osinbajo” – Fani-Kayode Says
- Lisa Marie Presley’s son Benjamin Keough reportedly dead in suicide
- Lisa Marie Presley’s son, grandson of Elvis, reportedly dead in suicide
- Adrian Wojnarowski’s ESPN suspension will last two weeks
- Length of Adrian Wojnarowski’s ESPN suspension revealed
- Everton’s Ancelotti laments ‘unacceptable’ 3-0 loss to Wolves
- Militants kill four Pakistani soldiers in Afghanistan border clash
- US Catholic Church received $1.4bn in COVID-19 stimulus loans
- Lisa Marie Presley’s son Benjamin Keough dies at 27 from apparent suicide
- AOC blames economy for NYC crime wave — not NYPD cuts