The topic may sound somewhat outrageous and unrealistic as a result of the economic condition of most people and the country’s economic situation that is currently nothing to write home about.
However, this is the gospel truth and as matter of fact the fees are more than that as we would later see if you continue reading the piece.
One thing any responsible parent would want for his/her children is qualitative and sound education and the parent would be ready to pay any fees within her power to get that for his/her kids.
Some schools are ready to provide this, coupled with a conducive learning environment and student friendly structures, but at a good price as well.
However, one of such schools is Lekki British international school which is located in the ambiently radiant Lekki peninsula of the prestigious Lagos state.
About the school
Lekki British international school is a privately owned school which comprises of primary, Basic and high school studies which is provided by highly cultured teachers.
The curriculum is run in tandem with that of Great Britain and wales put together and operate a flexi boarding method of teaching.
This means students and their parents can choose if they want the day method of teaching or they are more comfortable with the Boarding system.
Some of the schools spectacular structures are shown below
Music rehearsal class
Lawn tennis court
Side view of one of the classes
The school has a great number of foreign students studying in the school, this may be an indication of the quality of education they provide.
Some international students are shown below
I know you must have been itching to know what the school fees of this institution looks like and that’s exactly what I’ll be telling you now.
The school pays around $17,000 on a yearly basis, this translates to about 6.8 million Naira annually.
I don’t think this is too much for any parent who can afford it and wants the best for his/her children or what do you think.
Air your view in the comment section and share as well as follow the writer.
Nigerians reacts to the effect of Covid-19 lockdown
- Akeredolu Reacts To Strike Threat From Ondo State Workers
- BREAKING: Leader of ‘One Million Boys’ shot dead in Ibadan
- NNPC worker discovers anti-hypertensive herbal remedy that reverses hypertension, lowers BP, others [SPONSORED]
- Notorious gang leader, Abiola Ebila killed in Ibadan
- Daughter of Texas cop killed in ambush slammed for tweeting #bluelivesmatter
- Actress Ini Edo gets her Akwa-Ibom state appointment renewed
- Actress Rita Dominic shares more stylish new photos to celebrates her 45th birthday
- Ramón Vilar: Levante Club Director is dead
- Olivia Culpo reveals newest member of her family with Christian McCaffrey
- Naira to depreciate further in parallel market
- Gernot Rohr says 2022 World Cup year will be a difficult year for Super Eagles
- Oyo’s Most Wanted Criminal, Ebila Killed In Ibadan Attack
- Actress Mimi Orjiekwe Gets A Lexus LX570 SUV For Her Birthday
- 20 Years after Warri War, Ijaw, Itsekiri demand justice from oil
- Pregnant Youtuber, Nicole Thea Dies With Unborn Baby at 24
- Wofai Fada opens up on how she received her Mercedes Benz G- Wagon from a Man
- “Magu’s probe targeted at Tinubu, Osinbajo” – Fani-Kayode Says
- Wolves defeat Everton at home to boost chances of qualifying for Champions League
- Vidal goal keeps alive Barcelona title hopes
- Ize-Iyamu laundered 700 million without contracts-EFCC
- Darius Rucker and wife Beth Leonard split after 20 years of marriage
- Amotekun: Hunters threaten boycott over online registration
- Lady discovered she was pregnant on the day she gave birth
- Buhari told to sack Buratai now
- Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham Suffers Racist Abuse Again
- New York City marks first day without coronavirus death since March
- Coronavirus: Nigeria records 571 new infections, 16 deaths
- NHL restart will be wild ride of uncertainty
- ‘Stiff’ Aaron Judge misses another Yankees simulated game
- Pro-cop demonstrators clash with Black Lives Matter protesters in Brooklyn
- Post COVID-19: Taxation, a must for survival of nation’s economy, not oil — Commissioner
- ABCON calls on FG to suspend all increases in taxes, tariffs
- Mets’ Marcus Stroman feeling ‘equipped’ for high-stakes season
- REVISED 2020 BUDGET: Find urgent solutions to huge debt burden, FG told
- Highly capitalized stocks fall as investors lose N15.5bn
- UNILAG: ASUU, Governing Council head for showdown over meetings
- Sen. Josh Hawley against ESPN suspending Adrian Wojnarowski
- Lagos doctors begin 3 days warning strike Monday
- COVID-19: Kwara Deputy Governor’s aides test positive
- Washington Redskins to retire nickname many consider racist
- Authorities building case against Bronx man who put NYPD officer in headlock
- N46B JOBS: Why Nigeria will never develop
- Liberty aren’t complaining about reportedly gross WNBA bubble
- Chef Daniel Boulud’s ‘terrance’ thrives despite limited outdoor seating
- COVID-19: BOI rolls out strategy for industry supports
- POWER CRISES:More electricity woes as tariff shortfall heads to N822bn
- Nets in talks with ex-Knick Lance Thomas to join NBA restart roster
- Bump stock maker seeks compensation from Las Vegas massacre victim fund
- Naira to depreciate further in parallel market
- Winona Ryder will testify Johnny Depp was ‘never abusive’ to her: report
- CUNY planning for most classes to be online this fall amid coronavirus concerns
- Lack of drama gives Mets reason to ‘believe’
- Yankees’ Gerrit Cole lauds Gary Sanchez as domination grows
- Run, Ngozi, Run!
- Magu Should Carry His Cross — Nigerian Police