Here is her tweet,Read carefully(I also wrote it below)
“Today I was about to board a keke headed to ilasa from jakande estate,suddenly a guy tapped me from behind and I shunned him. He left but immediately but another guy came and I thought he was a passenger just like me only for him to threaten me.
Saying if I didn’t want to die I should go and apologize to the guy that I was flying their color and still being rude while still trying to understand what was happening he lifted his shirt and showed me something that looked like a gun, I froze.
This was about 1pm in broad daylight but I was scared, I went to apologize but then a third appeared saying he was the number 1 of the cult and that didn’t I know there was a cult war going on in that area that I was an informant.
He accused me of calling someone, he asked me to walk with him, I made sure to stay close and In sight where people could still see me I was shaking at this point, confused and helpless, I unlocked my phone showed him my call log and messages.
While all this was happening he was signaling the other two guys who started everything, then I realized they were about 6 positioned in different places, I got even more scared at this point and started begging and crying that I was sorry that he should let me go, he said I shouldn’t cry or panic that I was safe with him, he was making phone calls asking them not to shoot me that I wasn’t the one while all this was happening people were passing going about their business, I felt helpless.
Then he made a statement that made me realize that they weren’t cultists but kidnappers, he said that I was going to see a keke drive by and park that I should enter it that I would be safe, that was when I realized I was in even more danger than I thought.
After he said that something woke up in me and I realized I had only a few minutes to either save myself or that was the end, The supposed number 1 guy turned to signal on of the guys and I made a run for it I crossed the road without looking.
I ran as fast as I could crying, I was to scared to stop or tell anyone I kept running until I got to my friends shop at jakande gate told her and her boss what just happened and they tried to comfort me, I was scared and in shock, I am still in shock.
I’m sharing this so ladies can be aware, I have never experienced such, Ladies please be careful especially when you are alone whether day or night, Lagos isn’t safe. May God continue to keep us safe”
This didn’t happen to her alone,check out some Nigerians sharing their experience in her comment section
Let us all be vigilant when moving from one place to another.
Share for others to see.
Nigerians reacts to the effect of Covid-19 lockdown
- Suspected fraudster Ramon Abbas’s bail attempt fails in US
- Magu probe: Panel quizzes 3 EFCC operatives
- Disturbing footage captures three teenagers beating up a teen mom and her baby in Brooklyn (video)
- Mercy Aigbe shares old picture from 20 years ago when she was a UNILAG Student, fans react (PICS)
- ”I no dey hear word, I get wahala” – Mercy Johnson says as she shares adorable video with her hubby
- Ruth Kadiri Speaks On Will Smith Marriage (Read What She Said)
- FG may pay private school teachers’ salary arrears
- Canadian Rapper, Tory Lanez arrested on gun charge after house party fight got Megan Thee Stallion hospitalized
- Plane makes emergency landing, two men have been arrested after a note saying ‘explosives on board’ was found in toilet of Ryanair plane
- FG Promise Internet Data Slash For Nigerians
- FG to unveil N65bn stimulus package for OPSN
- NSCDC arrests 8 suspects over alleged armed robbery in Oyo
- Rita Edochie gives out daughter’s hand in marriage (photos)
- Checkout The Chinese Vase Found In Pet-filled House Which Cost $9M (Photos)
- Tacha And Frodd Reconcile; Share Friendly Hug (Photo)
- Regina Chukwu cries out, reveals why women are stone hearted and creatures people should fear
- Kellyanne Conway’s daughter posts ‘last tweet’ after being kicked off social media
- Adeboye’s senior Pastor, Tola Odutola resigns from RCCG, gives reason [VIDEO]
- Osun government eases lockdown in 4 LGAs
- Top RCCG pastor resigns, His reasons will shock you
- “He started crying when I wanted to leave” – Lady says as she shares video of her boyfriend in tears
- Couple celebrate ‘miracle twin babies’ as wife delivers another baby, 21 days after giving birth to the first (Video)
- Naya Rivera is ‘Glee’s latest tragedy
- Oyo records highest COVID-19 cases ever
- Ex-agitators laud FG for cleansing Presidential Amnesty Programme
- Apple asks retail employees to work remotely as pandemic rages on
- House of Reps back Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala for WTO top job
- Reps ask Nigerian govt to reverse decision on WAEC
- Fans Slams John Okafor Over Unusual Pot Belly
- Elena Delle Donne in shock as WNBA denies her coronavirus request
- Three key players to watch as Chelsea clash with Norwich City at Stamford Bridge
- Klopp opens up on CAS reversal of Man City’s Euro ban
- N20billion loan: “We won’t allow Obaseki to mortgage Edo future” – Rights group
- “Ned Nwoko is a dirty old bastard” – Lady blasts Ned Nwoko for saying he married Regina Daniels because she was a virgin
- COVID-19: WHO reacts to reopening of schools amid pandemic
- East Harlem teen among latest victims of NYC shooting surge
- Senate reviews punishment for Kidnapping, rape
- Katy Perry headlining 3D ‘Tomorrowland’ music festival
- Daniel Lewis Lee is first federal inmate executed in 17 years
- Kelly Preston’s best movie roles from ‘Twins’ to ‘Jerry Maguire’
- Pastor Adeboye Receives Backlash After Birthday Message To Wife
- Lea Michele pays tribute to ‘Glee’ co-stars Naya Rivera and Cory Monteith
- Akwa Ibom communities raise alarm as Udom Emmanuel abandons 55.1km superhighway project
- Hillary Clinton Predicts a Trump Loss in November “In Both the Popular Vote and the Electoral College”
- ‘Glee’ star Kevin McHale believes Cory Monteith helped ‘find’ Naya Rivera
- Naya Rivera’s heartbreaking duet with son shared by ‘Glee’ co-star Amber Riley
- Reps tells Egypt, Kenya to ask their candidates for Director-General of the WTO to step down for Okonjo Iweala
- Magu Is Most Corrupt, Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Money – Nnamdi Kanu
- Senate passes new bill, says no gender bias, man or woman can be raped
- Tastemade Still Has ‘Tiny Kitchen,’ but There’s Nothing Tiny About Its TV Ambitions
- “What we say can make or break us” – Actress Tonto Dikeh writes on power of the tongue
- Oyo Assembly reconstitutes standing committees
- ‘Empire’ star Bryshere Gray arrested for domestic violence against wife
- Tacha And Frodd Reconcile; Share Friendly Hug (Photo)
- Johnny Depp says ‘malicious, evil’ Amber Heard ‘acquired’ him for fame