The 4th of July is here, meaning you can enjoy some deals-packed sales for the holiday from some of your favorite brands.
There are great savings on furniture at a range of retailers while brands are also marking down mattresses, beauty products and clothing.
You don’t want to miss out on any of these awesome deals.
And to help you with your bargain hunting, we’ve pulled together all the best 4th of July sales you need to check out.
If you’ve been looking to organize your home, then this EasyCloset sale is for you. The popular closet organizing company is offering 20% off everything for the big day. Plus, you can design your closets and receive virtual consultations from design experts. Just use the code SUMMER to get the deal.
Lulu & Georgia sells a wide variety of furniture and decor for your home, all with a boutique feel. For its 4th of July sale, the brand is offering 20% off sitewide with the code JULY4.
Upgrade your kitchen with a highly-rated NutriBullet. The appliances are known for its sleek design, efficiency and ease of use. And now, you can enjoy 20% off your order with the code FREEDOM20. Plus, you can enjoy free shipping on orders over $75.
Saatchi Art is the perfect place to find breathtaking pieces. It features a variety of paintings, sculptures and photography that will wow any art aficionado. Now, you can save up to 15% off Original Art with the code REDWHITEBLUE15.
Society 6 is bringing some major home decor deals. You can score 40% off wall art, 30% off home decor and 20% off everything else. And there’s no code necessary.
You’ll be able to find some furniture staples with this amazing 4th of July sale. For a limited time, Wayfair is offering up to 70% off a selection of home goods, appliances and more. Plus, you can get free shipping on orders over $35.
Likely the first brand name many still think of when it comes to memory foam mattresses, Tempur-Pedic is still a safe bet when it comes to getting a good night’s sleep. For July 4th, the brand is offering savings up to $500 off of its Tempur-Breeze mattresses, with additional incentives for adjustable bases, with savings as much as $200 off. The Tempur-Breeze promises to keep you cool while you sleep.
Nest Bedding specializes in all things sleep for your family, even offering luxury pet beds. For its extended July 4th sale, it’s offering 20% off purchases of $150 or more with code FIREWORKS.
Bear Mattress will revolutionize the way you sleep. Its foam mattresses, made with advanced cooling technology, are sure to create an unforgettable sleep experience. You can save 20% off sitewide with the code JULY20. You will also receive two free cloud pillows with every mattress purchase.
You can relax and rest easy with a PlushBed. The sustainable mattresses are made of organic materials that guarantee a luxurious night’s sleep. And for a limited time, you can take 25% off sitewide.
Brooklyn Bedding is a mattress company that doesn’t disappoint. The American-made brand is affordable and features a variety of luxury mattresses and home goods. In celebration of July 4th, you can take 25% off everything. And free shipping is also available for all US orders.
Backcountry is known for its trendy outerwear and sports equipment. And it’s taking up to 40% off its apparel, gear and accessories for its 4th of July event. So you can rack up on activewear for some great prices.
Whether you’re looking for bikinis or swim trunks, you’re sure to find some amazing summer finds at Calzedonia. Plus, you can get a free swim bottom with every bikini or one-piece purchase.
Add some splash to your wardrobe with Enso Rings. The accessories brand is taking 25% off its Individual Summer Collection. You are also eligible to receive 36% off two selections and 44% off three ring styles.
Lensabl is here to help you with your eyewear needs. The popular brand features a variety of sunglasses, contacts and more. And for a limited time, you can get 15% off lenses and frames with the code SEE15. and code CONTACTS10 for 10% off contacts.
Upgrading your travel game will be effortless once you shop Paravel’s Fourth of July sale. The company is offering 15% off for the big day. So, you can take on your summer with convenience and style.
If you’ve been looking for a luxe handbag, then Rebecca Minkoff has the sale for you. And, it is just in time for the Fourth of July. For a limited time, you can get 75% off its trendy clothing, handbags and shoes. Plus, there’s no code necessary.
Spanx is bringing some major markdowns for Independence Day. And if you love its form-fitting apparel, then you don’t want to miss these deals. For a limited time, you can take 50% off select underwear, bras, leggings and more. And you can free shipping on all US orders.
Your search for the perfect summer shades is over now that Quay has launched its latest sale. The popular sunglass brand is taking 15% off two or more frames. And you can try before you buy with its virtual try-on app. Just use the code LUCKY15 to get the July 4th deal.
Pur is taking 30% off sitewide for its Independence Day sale. The brand that calls itself the “Complexion Authority” will have your skin looking smooth, healthy and fabulous. And you’ll also enjoy three free samples with every order.
Juno & Co is known for its high-quality brushes, sponges and primers. And, thanks to its Fourth of July sitewide sale, you can get your hands on its top beauty products for 25% off. You will also free shipping on orders over $25.
You can add some makeup staples to your beauty routine with Ulta’s Independence Day special. The popular makeup store is taking 25% off essence Makeup. So you can get your hands on a variety of mascaras, primers and palettes for irresistible prices. You’ll also enjoy free shipping on orders over $35.
If you love French cuisine, then you will love this amazing food deal. Bakerly is offering 15% off its July 4th collection, which means that you can stock up on its on-the-go crêpes, brioches and more. Plus, you’ll enjoy free shipping on orders over $30.
You’ll be able to cook like a pro with HomeChef’s latest deal. The service is taking $80 off your first four boxes for its July 4th special. The kits feature a variety of different foods, including customer favorites like tacos, burgers and risotto. Vegetarian options are also available.
Sips By is a must-have for tea lovers. The box features four teas that are based on customer preferences, and only costs $15 per month. To celebrate the Fourth of July, you can take 50% off your box with code JULY.
B&H is known for having great tech deals. And its Fourth of July event lives up to its reputation. For a limited time, you can save up to 50% on computers, cameras and more. Standout brands include Apple, Samsung and GoPro. So you definitely don’t want to miss out on all the amazing savings.
If you’ve been searching for some new tech gear, then this Fourth of July special is for you. HP is taking up to 60% off a variety of PCs, printers and more. Plus, you can get free shipping on all orders.
You can save 66% on a variety of Lenovo products. The Fourth of July special includes its highly rated laptops, tablets and accessories. Plus, you can take up to $120 of your purchase with the code CLEARMORE.
You can learn languages on the go with Rocket Languages. And its latest sale makes it even easier. For a limited time, you can save up to 45% off lifetime subscriptions. Just use the code ROCKETDEAL to get the discount.
Learning a new language will be easy with Rosetta Stone’s Fourth of July special. The popular learning service is taking up to 45% off Unlimited Languages Subscriptions. So you can learn a variety of languages for one amazing price. And there’s no code necessary.
Now is the perfect time to pick up some new skills. Whether you’re interested in coding or self-discovery, Skillshare has something for you. It’s offering a free two-month subscription to new members .
Preparing for a career change? Well, Udacity is here to help. The popular learning site features bootcamps in everything from data science to business. And you can get one month’s free access for its limited-time Quarantine Special.
Source: New York Post
Nigerians reacts to the effect of Covid-19 lockdown
- Pete Edochie And Children SNUBS Actress Rita Edochie’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Rudeboy Celebrates His Younger Brother Maduka For Making Him Proud
- Terrorists Demand N900m as Ransom for Victims Abducted in Fresh Kaduna Attack
- Moment Dead Man Was Carried On Foot For Burial After All Cars That Conveyed Him Developed A Fault (VIDEO)
- Shatta Wale In “BESTIE” Trouble; Efia Odo Discredits Benedicta Gafah (Photo)
- I Still Can’t Believe You Chose Me As Your Only Woman – Keche Andrew’s Wife After He Assured Her Of His Love
- SAD: Watch 71-Year-Old Ghanaian Nanny Arrested After She Was Caught On Camera Hitting And Kicking Her Master’s Baby (Video)
- Mr Ibu’s 8-Year-Old Beautiful Daughter Becomes The Talk Of The Internet With These Adorable Photos
- La Liga: Barcelona Sign Brazilian Striker
- Yahoo Boy Confesses How He Posed As Gay To Defraud A Client (Video)
- ‘I’m Going To Ensure Nana Addo Gets A Second Term By Campaigning For Him’ – Agya Koo Reveals
- PDP Speaks On Sponsoring Agbede Protest In Edo State
- 3 Nollywood Actresses Who Allegedly Had A Romantic Affair With Actor, Lateef Adedimeji (PHOTOS)
- Legendary Nollywood ‘Bad Boy’ Actor, Hanks Anuku And Other Celebrities In The Movie Industry Who Rocked The Big Screens (Photos)
- Popular Yoruba Actresses Whose Husbands Are Also Actors
- To Copy These Tune Press 89 – Tacha Shades Mercy Eke After She Also Launched Her Merchandise
- I Am Not Going Astray – Actor Lateef Adedimeji Replies Fan Who Begged Him To Stop Wearing ‘Earrings’ (VIDEO)
- 10 Nigerian Billionaires Whose Wives Are Young Enough To Be Their Daughter
- Mercy Johnson & Her Baby, Divine-Mercy Give Us Some Lovely Moment – VIDEO
- DOWNLOAD: Sugarbana – Shalaye ft Barry Jhay X Bella Shmurda
- Suarez Concedes La Liga Title To Real Madrid, Reveals Why Barca Lost
- Watch Mercy Johnson Giving Her Husband ‘Wahala’ Whilst Taking A Simple Photo – (VIDEO)
- Akuapem Poloo REVEALS A Secret About Her & People Are Shocked
- Photos Of Afia Schwarzenegger And ‘Date Rush’ Star, Ignatius Sparks Dating Rumors
- Keche Andrew Proves To Critics He Doesn’t Love Wife Because Money, Pens Down A Romantic Note To Her
- Nollywood actress Uche Elendu as she clocks 34
- Most Americans had a tech ‘wake-up’ call during coronavirus lockdown
- NBA bubble’s snitch hotline busts Jimmy Butler for dribbling
- Ghislaine Maxwell faked being Epstein’s girlfriend, former pal claims
- Senate passes bills for City University of Tech Auchi, Edo,
- Video: Mercy Johnson Sings For Her Baby As She Embarks On Maternity Leave
- JUST IN: Yahoo Girl, Adeherself Finally Granted N500,000 Bail In Lagos Court
- Is this Ghislaine Maxwell’s mystery husband?
- Watch Mike Tyson battle ‘Jaws’ during Shark Week 2020
- REVEALED: Only Two People Encouraged Davido To Be SERIOUS With Chioma
- Edo 2020: “Obaseki harassing APC members resisting PDP” – Ize-Iyamu campaign
- Check Out KiDi’s Latest Photo That Is Making The Ladies Scream ‘CHEESE’
- Kano Road Traffic arrests fake soldiers attacking their men
- ‘I Was Dishonest, Selfish’ – John Legend Admits To Cheating In Past Relationships
- Anti-corruption forum condemns media attacks on Prophet Emmanuel Omale
- JUST IN: Hushpuppi Moved From Chicago To California – Kemi Discloses
- Bangladesh arrests hospital owner over fake coronavirus results
- Actress, Yvonne Jegede Has Once Again Revealed That Hackers Have Tried To Hack Her Account
- BREAKING: Magu released from detention
- Ebonyi State government to reopen schools in August
- Actress Finally Gives Birth After 10 Years Of Marriage
- Actress Eseigbe welcomes baby after 10 years of marriage
- Toyin Abraham & Other Celebrities React As Actress, Damilola Shares Her Flawless Beauty In Latest Video
- Kwara Assembly sets up committee to probe local councils finances
- Edo poll: AA, LP, ADC substitute candidates
- Police footage shows George Floyd’s last words: ‘Man, I can’t breathe’
- Johnny Depp allegedly got cheeky in texts about Amber Heard’s ‘flabby ass’
- Toddler flung into the air after SUV hits stroller
- Mr. Macaroni Goes Wild After Meeting Ooni Of Ife (Video)
- Edo: INEC announces substitution of three governorship candidates