Does Adele have a new man in her life?
For months, the singer has been sparking romance rumors with rapper Skepta. Though fans are convinced they’re dating, the pair has yet to comment on their relationship status. But thanks to the musicians’ recent Instagram exchange, many seem to think that they now have evidence Adele and Skepta are officially a couple.
Adele and Skepta spark romance rumors again
On June 27, Adele posted two photos of herself reliving her infamous 2016 Glastonbury Music Festival performance in her living room.
In one snapshot, the “Hello” singer donned a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt while squatting in front of her television holding a tiny fan. In the other photo, Adele trades in her comfy clothes for the same long-sleeved Chloe gown she performed in during the concert four years prior.
The singer captioned her post, “5 ciders in 👌🏻,” and it quickly racked in millions of likes and comments. But one comment, in particular, caught the attention of eagle-eyed fans.
Under the iconic post, UK rapper Skepta — whose real name is Joseph Junior Adenuga — cryptically wrote, “Finally found your Instagram password lol.” It wasn’t long before Adele replied to the rapper’s comment with a wink and a heart emoji, sending fans into a complete and utter frenzy online.
For those of you who don’t know, Adele and Skepta have been sparking romance rumors since October 2019 — following the Grammy winner’s split from her husband Simon Konecki the April prior.
At the time, a source revealed to The Sun that the musicians been in “regular” contact since Adele and Koneck called it quits and had apparently gone on a “series of dates.”
“Adele and Skepta have been there for each other a lot after both their relationships split up,” the insider explained. “They have a close bond, and there’s definitely a special connection.”
Even Adele and Skepta’s close friends could sense their chemistry and believed that they would become a couple someday soon.
“They’re spending more and more time together,” the source added. “Some of their friends are hoping and predicting they could end up being a great couple one day.”
Fans are convinced Adele and Skepta are officially dating
Though they’ve continued to spark romance rumors, neither Adele nor Skepta have commented on the nature of their relationship. Because of this, fans have questioned whether or not the pair are actually dating.
But now that Adele and Skepta had a flirty exchange on Instagram, fans think that seemingly confirmed their long-rumored romance and are hoping the pair announce that they’re a couple one day soon.
“The idea of Adele and Skepta being a couple makes me so happy,” one fan tweeted.
“Can Adele & Skepta just announce the ting already,” another user penned.
Though nearly everyone seems to be on board with the idea of Adele and Skepta dating, some are convinced the artists aren’t romantically linked at all. A few even suggested that the pair are just friends and are possibly working on a song together.
“A banger by @Skepta & @Adele would heal the world rn,” someone tweeted.
Whether or not Adele and Skepta are dating is still up in the air, but who knows, maybe they’ll comment on their relationship status sometime soon.
Source: Showbiz Cheat Sheet
Nigerians reacts to the effect of Covid-19 lockdown
- Embattled EFCC boss, Magu, threatens hunger strike
- Danjuma Breaks Silence On Frozen Account After Magu Arrest
- “It Is Not My Fault Multichoice Wanted Me To Be on So Many Episodes, I’m Blessed” – KimOprah Reacts To Critics
- Ned Nwoko is NOT The Father Of Regina Daniels Baby – Her Ex-Boyfriend Exposes The UNTOLD TRUTH
- Mercy Johnson and Other Top Nigerian Celebrities Killed Simi Duduke Challenge
- Popular Nigerian Celebrity Stumbles Over His Words On Simi’s Latest Slaying Photo
- See Ini Edo’s Reaction To Sick Ufuoma and Other Celebrities Who Cried Out For Medical Attention
- See Ini Edo’s beautiful sister who is beautiful as she is
- We’re afraid to confront Lucifer, Church of Satan founder —Abia community residents
- Instagram influencer, Poshnicki in tears as trailer crushes her less than 2-month-old SUV
- What will you tell Yahoo boys,Reno ask Magu
- Meet Popular Nollywood Actress Who Is Not On Social Media
- Actress, Linda Ejiofor welcomes baby with her husband Ibrahim Suleiman
- Naira Marley Signs Emo Grae To Marlian Music
- Funke Akindele did not buy me a house – Pa James Ajirebi cries out in new Video, spills the truth of what Funke Akindele did (VIDEO)
- Italy bans entry from 13 countries over COVID-19 fears
- Top 10 Most Followed African Celebrities on Instagram
- Hot Music: The Sarz Academy Ft. Wizkid & Sarz – Hold Me
- Rapper, Pop Smoke’s social media led killers to LA home after he posted his address online by mistake
- Everything you need to know about today’s Champions League & Europa League draw
- BREAKING: Prominent Lagos Politician, Tunde Buraimoh is Dead
- Church of Satan denies Abia’s Lucifer
- IMPEACHMENT: Set up panel to probe Ondo dep gov, Assembly tells chief judge
- SEE The Popular Nigerian Personality Behind The Reason People Are Doing “Don’t Leave Me” Challenge
- Lagos Rats Are Demonic” – Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stashed Naira Notes (Video)
- BREAKING: Buhari approves Ibrahim Magu’s suspension as EFCC Chairman, announces replacement
- Naya Rivera’s ex-husband Ryan Dorsey reunites with son after disappearance
- Osinbajo Must Resign If He Wants To Sue Me – Jackson Ude
- President Buhari Signs N10.8 Trillion Revised 2020 Budget
- Hear Kid Cudi, Eminem’s new song ‘Adventures of Moon Man and Slim Shady’
- Breaking: Buhari suspends EFCC boss, Magu
- Police, others lack integrity to Chair EFCC – AIED
- Hot Music: Zlatan ft Sarz – Ma Lo Wa
- Akwa Ibom APC Reacts to Worrisome Federal Appointments
- Champions League final eight draw throws up possible Barcelona-Bayern clash
- Trump brushes aside Kanye West’s presidential aspirations
- Buhari Approves Magu’s Suspension As EFCC Acting Chairman
- “I’m Well Now”- Kunle Afolayan Says After Ini Edo Finally Replied His Message
- Two killed during a police chase in Delta State
- Johnny Depp said he called ex-wife Amber Heard ‘turd’ after she pooped in their bed
- BREAKING: Buhari Signs Revised 2020 Budget Into Law
- Buhari signs revised 2029 budget
- BREAKING: Buhari Signs, Releases N10.8 Trillion Revised Budget
- Tropical Storm Fay picks up speed, strength en route to NYC area
- Hot Music: The Sarz Academy Ft. Wizkid & Sarz – Hold Me
- EFCC: Magu clears air on N4bn allegedly given to Osinbajo
- Funke Akindele did not buy me a house, as Pa James appreciates people who came to his aid
- NERC unbundles TCN into transmission, operations
- Baby laughing at a ball is the joy you need
- APC Nasarawa Chairman Arrested For Defiling Two Minors
- Full List Of Champions League Draw
- Ivory Coast ruling party mulls third term bid for Ouattara
- Nigerian women warn a new bride about her husband who is allegedly married to another woman and allegedly a gold digger
- Ondo Chief Judge rejects impeachment move against defected deputy governor
- Conversation between a tired man and his girlfriend sets social media abuzz