The Senator representing Abia North at the Red Chamber, Distinguish Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has revealed what should be done first before those who calling for his arrest can go ahead and arrest him.
Abaribe said that police should first go and arrest Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram members and then “I will freely hand over myself to your police,” he said.
The Senator representing Abia North at the Red Chamber, Distinguish Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe has break silence, reply those calling for his arrest to first go after Fulani herdsmen.
It could be recalled that earlier this month, Senator Abaribe granted a media interview where he affirmed to vote for the Sovereignty of Biafra if the need arises and the video was said to have gone viral all over the internet.
Since then, the President’s media aides had taken to the internet to call for the immediate arrest of Senator Abaribe over that interview, stating that it’s against the rules and regulations of Nigeria that a serving Senator should be supporting a group proscribed as terrorist group by the President of the country.
Senator Abaribe in reiteration asked them to first of all go after the Hausa Fulani herdsmen scattered all over the country and arrest them all before they could call for his arrest.
According to him, “It’s quite unfortunate that we found ourselves in a government that has no respect for constituted authorities. It’s unfortunate that the Muhammadu Buhari media aides has now taken power from the President to call for immediate arrest of a Distinguish Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. A common media aide and the President will not say anything, after all i’m not surprised because whatsoever happens in this country, he is not aware and how will he be aware that his media aides has taken power from him. I weep for this country.
“Those his media aides are not seeing the evil that are being perpetrated by the Hausa Fulani herdsmen all over Nigerian, killing and r@ping our women and as a senator representing my people, you want me to keep quiet. Of course that will not happen.
“As for the IPOB issue that made those unelected media aides to call for my arrest, i have no regret over the interview. Tell me one single person an IPOB member has killed in this country and I will show you the graves of thousands of lives that has been sent to an early grave by Hausa Fulani herdsmen, yet the President doesn’t want to say anything.
“I am an Elder and an Igbo man and I cherish my foundation and will not do anything to hurt my people. Igbos are the most successful tribe in Nigeria because of our hardworking. If other Elders in Igbo land can be bought over as a result of their political ambitions to kill their own children and tagged them, terrorists, because they want freedom, I Senator Abaribe will not be part of it.
“The day they proscribed IPOB terrorist a group when we get to the Senate I was the one who raised a motion against it and stood firmly against it at the Senate Chamber. You don’t expect me to be there while you proscribed my own children who can’t hurt a fly a terrorist while living yours who kill people every day at will to walk around freely.
“If you want to arrest me for telling you the truth, then, first of all, go after all the Hausa Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria, arrest them all, go after Boko Haram, arrest them because all these evil terrorist groups are all from the North. When this is done, I will freely hand over myself to your police”
Source: Eco City Reporters
What will make you commit suicide?
- Nigerian boy who scattered his parents house explains what actually happened
- Wonder Shall Never End – Reactions as Photo Of A Lady who Bleached All Her Face But Left The Legs goes viral (PICS)
- Wild video shows woman steal pedestrian’s sneakers, strip naked in NYC
- Bukunmi Oluwasina Looks completely different in Kunle Afolayan’s Citation Movie (VIDEO)
- “There is nowhere we want to go” – Faithia Williams speaks on how she and Ex-Hsuband, Saidi Balogun meets and why she stops kissing or playing romantic movie roles (VIDEO)
- Funke Akindele gifts Pa James a new house after his house was wrecked by flood
- “Dr Anu showed me pepper” – Botched surgery survival, Omohtee shares her story
- New Song: Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love
- UPDATE: There was no snow in Anthony Village Lagos, govt reveals what happened
- Man builds a portable mansion after being homeless for 4 years, shares inspiring story (Photos)
- Residents Panic over white substance seen at Anthony village in Lagos (Video)
- Hot Music: Saido Pee – Hello God (Prod. By Smart)
- Erigga – “AYEME” ft. Yungzee [Video + Audio]
- ‘Jersey Shore’ Star Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi’s Daughter Can Make This 1 Iconic Face Perfectly
- “Jesus did not destroy a single shrine” – Daddy Freeze frowns at demolition of church of Satan in Abia
- Daddy Freeze frowns at the demolition of a shrine & the arrest of its founder in Abia State
- Man who was homeless for 4 years finally becomes a House-owner, shares inspiring story
- Hushpuppi has reportedly tested positive for Covid-19 in prison – Kemi Olunloyo
- BREAKING: Nigerian govt postpones school resumption, 2020 WASSCE indefinitely
- Jodie Comer’s Alleged Boyfriend Has Fans Livid Because He Seems To Be a Trump Supporter
- Ivory Coast Prime Minister Coulibaly dies aged 61
- Hushpuppi allegedly tests positive to Coronavirus in US prison
- Brie Larson Is Going to Get a Lot of YouTube Hate, Fans Warn
- President Buhari replaces Akpabio , one other non-career Ambassador designate
- Hushpuppi reportedly contracts Mr Corona (photos)
- George Floyd: Officer told dying man to ‘stop yelling’
- Peru’s president calls general election for April 2021
- Liverpool boost record bid, Man City crush Newcastle
- No ‘softening’ from Liverpool as Salah keeps record chase on track
- Impotent arraigned for allegedly ‘fingering’ minor in Osun
- Gunmen kidnap ex-customary court judge in Abia
- California waitress explains why she canceled tech CEO’s racist rant at Asian family
- Internet fraudster kills commercial motorcyclist, injures passenger in Delta
- Fears in Ondo, as doctors forcefully discharge COVID-19 patients
- TSA improves COVID-19 safety precautions after whistleblower complaint
- Solskjaer realistic on transfers but keen to keep Pogba
- Filmed New ‘Malcolm & Marie’ In Quarantine – Warritatafo
- University of Delaware sued for Joe Biden’s Senate records
- Reopening of schools: Why Nigeria may not follow Ghana’s step now — Investigation
- Domestic violence: Police arrest woman for allegedly killing husband in Abia
- Nigerian students won’t write 2020 WAEC – FG
- Bell Biv DeVoe Member Ricky Bell Just Showed YouTube How to Do the ‘Poison’ Dance the Right Way
- Buahri appoints Mohammed Umar as new acting EFCC chairman
- Climate change: ‘Rising chance’ of exceeding 1.5C global target
- NYC shoe-repair shop that survived 9/11 now bouncing back from COVID-19 lockdown
- US suggests model transportation action plan to ease gridlock in Lagos
- TikTok Star Addison Rae Continues to Receive Backlash After Apologizing for Anti-Black Lives Matter Post
- Gov. Cuomo sent 6,300 COVID-19 patients to nursing homes during pandemic
- PDP Govs, Ex-minister Felicitate with Okowa at 61
- ONDO 2020: Why power of incumbency won’t help Akeredolu – Kekemeke
- Vp Osinbajo Denies Receiving N4bn from Magu –Aide
- Rob Shares Sweet Daughter Photo – Warritatafo
- COVID-19: Katsina State revises its 2020 budget from N244bn to N179bn
- Prime Suspect actor John Benfield dies aged 68
- COVID-19: No basis for legal actions against China, says Embassy