In this article, I will reveal the reason why she joined the Other Industry, based on an interview she had with Hardtalk BBC, and the lessons to learn from her story.
Based on the interview, it was revealed that she is smart, she went with her parents from Lebanon to America and studied history in a University in Texas, as to the reason why she joined the Other Industry.
She revealed that she struggled, her entire childhood with her weight, and that low self esteem does not discriminate against anybody, no matter their background, furthermore she revealed that she never felt attractive or worthy of male attention, then in her first year of college, she started losing weight, by making small changes,eventually losing about 50 pounds.
By the time she graduated, she revealed that she felt extremely self conscious about her bre*sts, because losing weight had changed her physique, so she wanted them to be larger, she revealed that once she made them larger, she garnered a lot of attention from men, which was a feeling that she never had before.
She said that, she didn’t want the validation and compliments to go away, so she thought that if she didn’t do what was asked of her, it would go away, so that was her mindset, until one day, she was approached, complemented and asked if she would be interested in nude modeling and on camera sex acts.
She agreed to it, due to her not wanting attention off herself and, she described the situation as that of a girl, who didn’t have the tools to see that she was being manipulated.
She is from Arab heritage and she revealed that part of the reason that she decided to join the Other Industry, was rebellion and that her parents had no idea at the time and that when they found out, they actually disowned her, even her video was met with controversy from the middle east, the one where she performed with a hijab.
She explained that she regrets her actions and now sees the error in what she did, she likened her experience and the stress it has caused her to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Saying that whenever she goes out, she gets stares from random people and she feels like they can see through her clothes, which she explains as bringing her much shame and, that she’s one Google search away from people seeing what is supposed to be private to her and what is supposed to be in her control.
She recognized that she was in control of her actions in joining, and signing up for everything, even if she didn’t really know the full implication and result of what she signed up for, what she did on camera and that her reputation has been tainted, because she has no right to the images and videos, even though she appeared in them, meaning she can’t take them down, even though she wants to, now.
She explains that, many people are actually in the same both with her, and are going through similar things, from girls who were forced into sex trafficking and po*n, to women who are have low self esteem and just want attention, which made them get themselves into something they would never come back from.
She is working towards taking those videos down. She is now married to Robert Sandberg, who is a playwright and lecturer at the Princeton University, Department of English.
I implore you all, as parents, brothers and sisters, check on your loved ones, people can be going through a lot of mental pressures and issues at times, who knows if her parents were more involved in her life, how things would have turned out.
What will make you commit suicide?
- Message to Goodluck Jonathan: Assassins’ll attempt your life this year but’ll fail — Prophet Serimoedumu
- Otedola hosts DJ Cuppy, Temi and boyfriend, Mr Eazi in London (Video)
- Tijani Oniru, one of the sons of late Oba of Oniru attacked by “security men” (video)
- ‘Putin’s limo brand’ Aurus sedan gets smashed in epic crash test — Warritatafo
- Top NYPD cops call for Manhattan DA Cy Vance to appear at shooting scenes
- Davido’s cousin Adenike receives a Benz as graduation gift from her dad
- Nigeria records more COVID-19 cases as death toll rises to 645
- Watch Vanguard’s top stories in 60 seconds
- Bobrisky speaks Igbo, threatens to slap small boys who sends him DM professing their love(video)
- Two die in Anambra cult clash
- LASTMA officer commits suicide after stabbing his lover in Lagos
- Some Rescued Chibok Girls Frustrated, Abandoned, Dropped Out Of School – MBF
- Davido’s cousin, Adenike Adeleke, receives a Benz as graduation gift from her dad
- The Royal Family Was Alarmed by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s Spending Habits, Source Reveals
- Alleged poisoning: Family member reveals real cause of Deborah’s death
- #Coronavirus: 13 UK universities ‘could go bust without bailout’
- Sergio Ramos Talks On Referees Assisting Real Madrid To Stay Top Of LA LIGA Table
- Nigeria: Contribution of non-oil exports to economic growth
- The Rock Suffered a Tragic Loss With the Unexpected Death Of His Legendary Dad Rocky Johnson
- This is irresponsible and reckless- PDP knocks APC for calling for an investigation into Hushpuppi’s alleged links with some of its members
- New York’s Republican Party needs to be ready for Democrats to screw up
- Why Did Jessica Capshaw Leave ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ as Arizona Robbins?
- Kendall Jenner Looks Like a ‘Mean Girl’ on Instagram
- Gunmen kill 2, abduct APC chieftain, 9 others in Katsina
- Ajimobi’s fidau: Family denies Oyo dep gov access
- Beijing slams US for ‘flexing muscles’ in South China Sea as aircraft carriers sent to ‘celebrate Independence Day’ — Warritatafo
- Prince Andrew cancels annual golf trip to Spain after Ghislaine Maxwell arrest
- Nigerian group declares rape ‘a pandemic’
- Footballer electrocuted at a betting shop in Lagos
- French bus driver brain dead after assault for refusing maskless riders
- Transfer: Lille president predicts Victor Osimhen’s fate at Napoli
- Dope Grandpa! Veteran Actor Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today (PHOTOS)
- Do Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Want a Zoom Wedding?
- Jeopardy’ vs. ‘Wheel of Fortune’: Which Show Pays Contestants More?
- Hushpuppi: APC irresponsible, reckless, says PDP
- Duffield deaths: Estranged husband admits murdering wife and lover
- Veteran Nollywood Actor Richard Mofe- Damijo Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today
- Yakubu Dogara challenges the APC to prove he has any links with suspected International Fraudster, Hushpuppi
- EPL: Nemanja Matic signs new Manchester United contract, Solskjaer reacts
- ‘This Is Us’: 4 Times Randall’s Made Us Ugly Cry
- Don Jazzy Urges Nigerians To Be Careful When They Visit Barber Shop
- Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the flag-bearer of the (APC) in the Edo state Governorship Election denies the allegation he bathed a student with acid as an undergraduate at UNIBEN
- Saudi Arabia makes masks mandatory, bans gatherings during Hajj
- It is the height of irresponsibility to have children and then look for the money to cater for them – Reno Omokri
- ‘Jeopardy!’: Buzzy Cohen Doesn’t ‘See the Harm’ in Injecting ‘a Little Bit of Personality’ Into the Game
- Security guards shut UMTH over nonpayment of 4 months salaries
- 12-year-old boy, man killed, several injured in Brooklyn fire
- Ondo SSG resigns ahead of governorship election
- Mayorkun Discloses His Female Friend Inspired “Betty Butter” Song Featuring Davido
- Superstory TV Drama Commences New Story titled âREVENGEâ
- Nursing mother left with a swollen eye and a bleeding nose after she was battered by her husband in Lagos (video)
- 70-year-old man reportedly arrested for allegedly raping an eight-year-old girl in Minna, Niger State
- COVID-19 kill 177 in Lagos
- 70-year-old man Rapes 8-year-old Girl In Niger State, gives her N80
- Bisi Alimi says homosexuality was not a crime in Africa until the colonisers came and introduced Christianity