A Nigerian lady identified Iwuoha Esther Kasarachi has called out popular Facebook influencer, Angela Nwosu after the blue eye bracelet (allegedly used to entrap men) she bought from Angela, failed to work.
Esther who described the past one year as a “dark year” in her life, said she stopped going to church, stopped praying and also believed that a blue eye bracelet and other fetish items would be the final solution to her problem not knowing she has “enslaved herself to mental slavery.”
Recalling how her friends warned her against getting close to Angela Nwosu, she said she began saving N30k for the bracelet and N50k for scrub. She further disclosed that after she bought the bracelet, she had a scary dream and got ignored by Angela after she told her about it.
She also accused the Facebook influencer of tying people’s luck and destinies with the giveaways she does, as she recalled how she started having relationship issues and financial problems.
“PLEASE READ!VERY IMPORTANT.
I ukoha Esther kasarachi publicly denounce ANGELA NWOSU and anything or anyone that has anything to do with her.
I’ve been in the dark these past year,my life has taken a different turn.
I’ve stopped going to church,stopped praying.
Believeing that one blue eyes bracelet or any fetish thing would be the final solution to my problem,not knowing I enslaved myself to mental slavery.
I started following this woman since last year,I was a die hard fan..
I would tackle anyone who says anything about her,her both accounts and page were on my “see first”
My girlfriend Hrm Sandra Eche has talked and talked a lot of times,advised me to leave this woman,I no gree.she said I have a shinning star and following this woman might tamper with the God given luck I have,i say for where?
My best friend uju Hadassah Uju talked and talked ,I said nothing can separate me and angela.
Some of my friends became scared of me..
I started practicing stuffs I don’t know anything about.
I started wasting strength,time and energy.
I was saving 30k to use and buy bracelet
I was saving another 50k for scrub.
It just dawned on me that this woman is using us to do business.
Before everything she did was right in my eyes till when one of my friends favor that bought this blue eyes 3 times,testified that its scam.I started being careful till I came across zobba zanne Zeus(search this name now now and read make your eyes open)
And it dawened on me that I have been in darkness since.
I also had one very scary dream about her,I ran to her inbox..this woman read and ignored
E plenty ,I can’t remember all of them now
I started having relationship issues..
Tight financial issues..
She has used giveaways to tie down peoples luck and destinies.
Ask yourself what she does for a living that she gives out such money?
If you ain’t talking money in her inbox..she no Dey answer you.
She sells bracelet,
And she said she’s introducing oil
All for what?for good luck?so the God given luck no do us again..
I thank God for this realization.
I am never going back.
This is an open confession
May God forgive me for placing a mere bracelet above him.
I live in owerri,presicely,I would appreciate anyone who would be willing to help me go to church atleast every Sunday.I don’t go to church mainly because I was abused by pastors but I want to try again.”
Source: Linda Ikeji’s Blog
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via WhatsApp: +2348034798719. Email: email@example.com.
What will make you commit suicide?
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu is my Leader, we are not quarreling – Uche Mefor clears air
- Never Reveal These 6 Secrets About Your Personal Life To Anybody
- Kogi Gov’s Security Aide, Ariyo, Fired By Yahaya Bello
- 10 Things You Should Never Rush In Life, No Matter The Pressure.
- 7 Types of People You Shouldn’t Trust
- 7 Things Your Boyfriend Does That Shows He Is Playing You For A Fool
- Wizkid’s Son, Zion Makes The Ovaries of Women Churn In An All White Burberry Shirt (Photo)
- 10 Ways You’re Unknowingly Disrespecting Your Husband
- 10 Nigerian Celebrities With Many Children From Different ‘Baby Mamas’
- Tears, cheers greet rotation of troops in North-East
- 7 things you should never Apologize for in Life
- Photos Of The US Prison Where Hushpuppi And Woodberry will likely be Detained
- ‘The Johnson’s’ Actress, Susan Pwajok, stuns fans with adorable new photos
- Hot! 5 Celebrities Rihanna has Dated
- Main Reason Why Drake drew Lil Wayne’s Tattoo on his Upper left arm
- Top 5 American Rappers who married their High School Sweetheart
- 10 Signs Someone is Losing Interest in You
- MAD O! Erigga Reacts As Scammers Try To Scam Him With Promise Of A Job Opportunity
- Must Read! 8 Signs they shows a Girl is Lonely
- Like Sister, Like Sister! Meet Bukunmi Oluwasina’s little sister who’s also an Actress
- Akwa Ibom Lifts Ban On Wedding And Burial Ceremonies
- Bobrisky’s boyfriend buys him a brand new car for keeping their relationship secret (Video)
- “Stop Using My Pictures To Sell Fake Items” – Toke Makinwa Warns IG Marketer (Photo)
- Solskjaer Gives Update On Squad Ahead Of BourneMouth Clash
- Lagos State Govt seals 10 private schools
- ‘The Last Kingdom’: The Major Questions That Need to Be Answered in Season 5
- Michael Cohen caught at NYC restaurant — and it could land him back in prison
- Denise Richards & Husband Go Shopping After She Addresses Affair Rumor – Warritatafo
- Hushpuppi Allegedly Conspired To Defraud Premier League Club Of $128 Million
- Colorado cops fired for reenacting Elijah McClain chokehold near memorial
- Manhattan restaurant opens with private greenhouses for distanced dining
- August Alsina: ‘No one was sideswiped by any conversation’ about rumored affair
- Fleetwood Town 1-4 Wycombe Wanderers: Gareth Ainsworth’s side take control of play-off semi-final
- Texas quadriplegic dies of COVID-19 after hospital refuses treatment, family claims
- Hushpuppi’s many sins: Money laundering, scam, frauds, EPL club, others
- Oklahoma State’s Mike Gundy suggested $1 million pay cut after review
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘Southern Survival’ On Netflix, Where The Folks At BattlBox Test Survival Gear In Extreme Ways
- Man crushed to death by subway during fight on Harlem platform
- ’90 Day Fiancé’: Colt Johnson’s Mom Might Have Met Her Overprotective Match in Jess Caroline’s Dad in ‘Happily Ever After’ Sneak Peek
- De Blasio installs ‘BLM’ mural in Harlem a day after bailing on Trump Tower event
- St. Louis County police seek witnesses in death of rapper Huey
- Remembering Saroj Khan: 5 Amazing Dances Highlighting the Legendary Choreographer’s Bollywood Legacy
- Maren Morris Responds About Her Son Hayes After Being Mom-Shamed – Warritatafo
- Meet 25 years old Jerry Mallo from Jos, Who made a carbon fiber car locally in Nigeria (Photos)
- NYC Council rams through pork-barrel spending amid COVID-19 fiscal crisis
- ‘Hamilton’ Movie Review: American His-Do-Re-Mi
- ‘Star Wars’: Some of Harrison Ford’s Best Moments as Han Solo Happened in the Sequel Trilogy
- Football fans react after Hushpuppi was accused of conspiring to steal Â£100 million from an English Premier League club
- ’90 Day Fiancé’: Karine Staehle Throws Major Shade at Paul Staehle in ‘Happily Ever After’ Sneak Peek
- Celtics’ Gordon Hayward would leave NBA bubble for child’s birth
- Chelsea vs Watford: Lampard names players to miss Premier League clash
- John Krasinski secretly wore a wig on Season 3 of ‘The Office’
- That time Alexander Hamilton founded America’s oldest daily newspaper
- How to Watch ‘The Baby-Sitters Club’ Movie from 1995
- ’90 Day Fiancé’: Why Fans Thought Syngin’s Job Interview Was So Hilarious