For years, Bachelor Nation fans watched leads express fear about ending up alone. There is pressure to choose forever with someone by the series finale, and oftentimes, this can result in individuals compromising their own beliefs for the sake of reality TV. But now, it looks like Clare Crawley is ready to face the fire when she starts her journey on The Bachelorette Season 16 — even if she ends up single.
Who is the next bachelorette, Clare Crawley?
Crawley is a 39-year-old hairdresser from Sacramento, California. She first appeared on Juan Pablo Galavis’ season of The Bachelor. Then she returned for Bachelor in Paradise Seasons 1 and 2 as well as Bachelor Winter Games in 2018.
For the most part, Bachelor Nation fans remember Crawley for calling out Galavis for his disrespectful behavior on The Bachelor. Meanwhile, Crawley got engaged to The Bachelorette Canada’s Benoit Beauséjour-Savard during the Bachelor Winter Games finale. However, the two split a few months after the proposal.
In early March 2020, ABC revealed Crawley will be the next bachelorette. But unfortunately, production has been postponed due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Now, it seems the reality series will resume filming soon. Nonetheless, Crawley still seems hopeful about her journey.
“All I know for sure is that my heart is so full from all the love and support this far, and am still so excited for my journey to begin,” Crawley wrote on Instagram when production shut down on Mar. 13. “I’ve waited 38 years for these moments, what’s a little bit longer, right!”
How Clare Crawley wants ‘The Bachelorette’ Season 16 to end
As the hype surrounding Crawley’s season of The Bachelorette starts to pick up, the hairdresser is preparing herself for an opportunity of a lifetime. Then when speaking with Rachel Lindsay and Becca Kufrin on the June 30 episode of the Bachelor Happy Hour podcast, Crawley revealed what a “happy ending” would look like for her.
“A happy ending to me would be staying true to myself,” she said. “I think that’s key to say. A lot of people have said in the past, ‘How many shows have you been on? How many times are you going to do this? Oh, you’ve already had four tries at this.’ And when I say being true to myself, that means loving myself first.”
Crawley then revealed she’ll be fine if she ends up alone at the end of The Bachelorette, so long as she is able to put herself first. “If that means there’s no man at the end for me, that means there’s no man at the end for me,” she said.
That said, Crawley hopes she comes out of The Bachelorette with her perfect match. “My ideal situation would be the man of my dreams is there and we can walk away and we can honestly, just go back into normal life,” she said. “I’m not here to be famous, as weird as this is because it is a TV show. I love my job and I love my life here. I wouldn’t change that for the world.”
Crawley continued, “I want a man that I can bring back into that life, that will go on a Friday night to the nursing home to visit my mom, that will be going on the walks with my dogs, and will not care about anything other than finding that happiness that I’m looking for.”
Check out Showbiz Cheat Sheet on Facebook!
Source: Showbiz Cheat Sheet
Nigerians reacts to the effect of Covid-19 lockdown
- Nigeria Christians Needs Our Help, We’ll Intervene – US Attorney General Jay Sekulow Says
- Tacha And Frodd Reconcile; Share Friendly Hug (Photo)
- “What is this, Is This Creativity Or What?? See How People Reacted To Coffin Chair someone bought for his sitting room (PICS)
- Mercy Aigbe shares old picture from 20 years ago when she was a UNILAG Student, fans react (PICS)
- ”I no dey hear word, I get wahala” – Mercy Johnson says as she shares adorable video with her hubby
- Benjamin Keough’s death officially ruled a suicide by ‘shotgun wound’
- Those who swallowed NDDC funds must cough it out-Akpabio boasts
- Ned Nwoko Proposed Marriage To Regina Daniels Before Knowing About Her Virgin Status – Nollywood Actor Reveals
- Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Video With Husband
- Benjamin Keough’s ex-girlfriend posts emotional tribute after his death
- OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features, Specifications and More
- Patrick Mahomes lived with Brittany Matthews’ dad after rookie year
- Dead man forced out of casket after refusing to be transported home for burial in Anambra (graphic video)
- 3 Actresses that have been linked with dating Lateef Adedimeji
- Plane makes emergency landing, two men have been arrested after a note saying ‘explosives on board’ was found in toilet of Ryanair plane
- Pastor Adeboye Receives Backlash After Birthday Message To Wife
- Day 7: Panel grills 4 EFCC Unit heads
- Magu: ‘EFCC not a police dept; officers come on secondment but never leave’
- EPL: Obafemi reveals what Southampton coach told him before scoring late goal against Man Utd
- FG Promise Internet Data Slash For Nigerians
- “He started crying when I wanted to leave” – Lady says as she shares video of her boyfriend in tears
- Canadian Rapper, Tory Lanez arrested on gun charge after house party fight got Megan Thee Stallion hospitalized
- What does the ‘Is It Cake?’ meme trend mean on Twitter and TikTok?
- Checkout The Chinese Vase Found In Pet-filled House Which Cost $9M (Photos)
- Rita Edochie Gives Out Her Daughter’s Hand In Marriage (Photos)
- Man who had an accident 3-days to his wedding, ties the knot with fiancée at the hospital (Photos)
- Govt begs doctors to call off strike in Lagos
- Rihanna’s Fenty Skin launching July 31
- Mali: Jonathan appointed ECOWAS special envoy
- Whatsapp stopped working for users currently
- Woman abuses 12-year-old stepdaughter with electric cable, stick, shoe in Enugu
- MMA fighter Jahreau Shepherd stabbed to death at own birthday party
- Nigeria Welcomes Another 361 Nigerians From UK In Lagos
- Peter Obi cautions FG against cancellation of WASSCE
- Georgia teen dies in ‘bucket list’ skydiving accident
- Woodberry hires top Chicago lawyer, Michael Nash
- ‘Glee’ Creators Call Naya Rivera “One of the Most Talented, Special Stars” They’ve Worked With
- Surveillance shows gunmen open fire before killing Brooklyn 1-year-old
- Columnist Andrew Sullivan announces departure from New York magazine
- FG Evacuates 261 Stranded Nigerians From UK – NIDCOM
- COVID-19: Ogun Government speaks on school reopening
- Michelin starred chef goes viral after complaining about ‘the worst kind of guest’
- LaLiga: Barcelona sign Brazilian striker
- With anti-Catholicism raging, Trump should honor a great American Catholic
- GOP may move Florida convention outside as COVID-19 cases soar
- Enugu Airport Runway To Open On August 3 – Hadi Sirika
- Woman remanded for torturing 14-yr-old maid with lighter, hot knife in Kaduna
- AGF, Malami Responds To Strong Allegations Of Corruption Leveled Against Him
- Ibrahim Magu: I’ll not fail Nigerians – Buhari replies PDP
- Trump administration drops plan to deport foreign students amid lawsuits
- Chicago mayor deploys ‘Census Cowboy’ to boost participation: ‘Time to giddy-up’
- Joe Biden unveils his $2T AOC-fueled Green New Deal energy agenda
- Stream It Or Skip It: ‘The Business of Drugs’ on Netflix, a Documentary Series About the Ins and Outs of Controlled-Substance Trades
- Tiger Woods eyes Memorial tournament win and Sam Snead’s PGA Tour record on return
- EPL: Arsenal to be without five key players for Liverpool clash