By Gbenga Bada
Singer Wande Coal and his management have allegedly parted ways over indiscipline.
The singer and his management are said to have been going back and forth to work things out for a continuous working relationship for some time now.
However, sources disclosed that all attempts to make the business relationship work failed sometimes in May 2020.
Sources further disclosed that the head of the singer’s management team, Oladeinde Fajana, had since ended the business dealings with the singer.
The Nation was reliably informed that the management deal was severed over allegations of gross indiscipline from the singer, who is also referred to as Black Diamond.
Sources also alleged that the singer had been battling with an addiction which is affecting his concentration on career and jobs.
Another source claimed that the singer’s management team had been working on rebranding his career and giving him a facelift without success.
“He has been going through issues with his management over his gross indiscipline. They have been trying to rebrand him and get him back on his position in the industry but he seems to be thwarting every effort of the management deal.
Wande has a good heart but he’s battling an addiction and it’s affecting concentration,” another source informed.
The Nation contacted the singer but his phone numbers were unreachable. However, when contacted, Fajana declined to speak on the allegations saying he has no comment.
Wande Coal became a popular music star in Nigeria after a chance meeting with erstwhile partners, D’Banj and Don Jazzy.
He released his debut album, ‘Mushin to Mohits’ in 2009 under Mo’Hits Records imprint. He went on to release several hit singles and did major collaborations with several music acts across Africa.
The singer joined Mavin Records after the fall of Mo’Hits record and quit the record label after releasing an album. He has since released many singles under his self-owned Black Diamond records.
Source: The Nation Online Nigeria
Nigerians reacts to the effect of Covid-19 lockdown
- Danjuma Breaks Silence On Frozen Account After Magu Arrest
- Embattled EFCC boss, Magu, threatens hunger strike
- “It Is Not My Fault Multichoice Wanted Me To Be on So Many Episodes, I’m Blessed” – KimOprah Reacts To Critics
- Ned Nwoko is NOT The Father Of Regina Daniels Baby – Her Ex-Boyfriend Exposes The UNTOLD TRUTH
- Mercy Johnson and Other Top Nigerian Celebrities Killed Simi Duduke Challenge
- Popular Nigerian Celebrity Stumbles Over His Words On Simi’s Latest Slaying Photo
- See Ini Edo’s Reaction To Sick Ufuoma and Other Celebrities Who Cried Out For Medical Attention
- See Ini Edo’s beautiful sister who is beautiful as she is
- We’re afraid to confront Lucifer, Church of Satan founder —Abia community residents
- What will you tell Yahoo boys,Reno ask Magu
- Instagram influencer, Poshnicki in tears as trailer crushes her less than 2-month-old SUV
- Funke Akindele did not buy me a house – Pa James Ajirebi cries out in new Video, spills the truth of what Funke Akindele did (VIDEO)
- Actress, Linda Ejiofor welcomes baby with her husband Ibrahim Suleiman
- Naira Marley Signs Emo Grae To Marlian Music
- Italy bans entry from 13 countries over COVID-19 fears
- Hot Music: The Sarz Academy Ft. Wizkid & Sarz – Hold Me
- Top 10 Most Followed African Celebrities on Instagram
- Rapper, Pop Smoke’s social media led killers to LA home after he posted his address online by mistake
- Everything you need to know about today’s Champions League & Europa League draw
- BREAKING: Prominent Lagos Politician, Tunde Buraimoh is Dead
- Church of Satan denies Abia’s Lucifer
- Full List Of Champions League Draw
- IMPEACHMENT: Set up panel to probe Ondo dep gov, Assembly tells chief judge
- SEE The Popular Nigerian Personality Behind The Reason People Are Doing “Don’t Leave Me” Challenge
- Lagos Rats Are Demonic” – Man Cries Out After Rodents Eat Up His Stashed Naira Notes (Video)
- Ibrahim Magu quizzed over 380 houses, 7 crude oil-laden ships, N37bn Assets
- Young girl in severe pain after her aunt poured hot water on her in Kogi State (photos)
- Steven Gerrard tore pen!s during a match so badly it left Doctor shocked
- UCL: Man City To Face Juve Or Lyon If They Pass Madrid Test
- Sexual Harassment Bill, A welcome Development — Media Women Forum
- Johnny Depp called Amber Heard a ‘50 cent stripper’ in texts to friend
- Fatal ‘unknown Pneumonia’ deadlier than Coronavirus breaks out in Kazakhstan
- EPL: Gary Neville compares Greenwood to Martial, Rashford
- UEFA Europa League quarter-finals, semi-finals, final draws out
- New Movies + Shows to Watch this Weekend: ‘Palm Springs’ on Hulu + More
- Moment Naya Rivera and son arrived Lake Piru before her disappearance (Video)
- 20 deals on resistance bands, a rowing machine and more to help you get your workout on at home
- Ondo CJ Rejects Assembly’s Request To Probe Akeredolu’s deputy
- Amazing Painting Of Sarkodie From Talented Ghanaian Painter
- Osinbajo’s daughter, Kiki clears air on alleged ownership of N800m property in Abuja
- Ondo Chief Judge Rejects Assembly’s Request to Set Up Probe Panel To Investigate Deputy Governor
- Man remanded for allegedly raping, impregnating physically challenged girl
- UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, semi-finals, final draws out
- Oyo govt discharges 23 COVID-19 patients, confirms 20 deaths
- Buhari Has Been Fair To The Igbos Despite Low Votes – Femi Adesina
- Trump says he’ll wear a mask on trip to Walter Reed medical center
- Mike Tyson Reveals His True Identity
- Beware of fraudsters selling government houses – Lagos govt warns residents
- BREAKING: Buhari approves Ibrahim Magu’s suspension as EFCC Chairman, announces replacement
- Naya Rivera’s ex-husband Ryan Dorsey reunites with son after disappearance
- Osinbajo Must Resign If He Wants To Sue Me – Jackson Ude
- President Buhari Signs N10.8 Trillion Revised 2020 Budget
- Hear Kid Cudi, Eminem’s new song ‘Adventures of Moon Man and Slim Shady’
- Breaking: Buhari suspends EFCC boss, Magu
- Police, others lack integrity to Chair EFCC – AIED