2020 Big Brother Naija housemate, Eric has revealed that Lilo made him look stupid because she was too smart.
Recall that Ka3ina and Lilo are the first housemates to be evicted from the BBNaija House lockdown edition.
Their eviction was announced by Ebuka during the first BBNaija Lockdown Sunday Live show on Sunday.
While discussing with Brighto, Eric said he will look for Lilo after the show.
He stated that he hopes she is waiting for him because he is not sure of her intentions.
“Lilo is such a smart girl, she makes me look stupid sometimes.
“I will look for her after the show. I hope she waits for me,” he said.
- Building Six-Packs At A Certain Age Is An Act Of Irresponsibility – Man revealsTwitter user identified as, Sam Hart has taken to his twitter account to make the disclosure saying building six-packs abs is a sign of irresponsibility at a certain age and a certain responsibility. ...[Read more]
- Ghana Election 2020: 28 Warehouses Have Been Completed With 102 Under Construction Under “One District,” “One Warehouse” Policy – Akufo-AddoADVERTISEMENT The President of the Republic ,Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has mentioned that the “One District,One Warehouse” policy was introduced for the purpose of storage and transportation of ...[Read more]
- Davido’s Manager, Asa Asika, Shares The Lovely Moment He Had With His Daughter – VIDEOADVERTISEMENT Davido‘s manager, Asa Asika has taken to social media to share a video that captured the lovely moment he had with his daughter. The renowned music executive shared this audioless video ...[Read more]
- HBO Max Debuts ‘A World of Calm’ Trailer, Sets October Release DateIt’s usually not a good sign when a television show puts you to sleep, but that’s part of the appeal of HBO Max’s upcoming A World of Calm, which will has announced a release date on October 1. ...[Read more]
- BBNaija: Daniella Okeke Lists Quite A Number Of Reasons Why She Thinks Nengi Should Win The N85 Million PrizeADVERTISEMENT As the BBNaija reality draws to an end, many Nigerian celebrities are rooting for their respective housemates. The latest to join the train is Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke who is ...[Read more]
- “My son will be lucky to marry a woman like me” – Toke MakinwaPopular OAP, Toke Makinwa, prayed a prayer many women find difficult to claim, saying her son will be lucky to have a wife like her. The radio personality made this known in a post she shared via the ...[Read more]
- Money Rain At Racheal Okonkwo’s Mother’s Burial In Enugu State (Photos/Videos)The popular actress, Racheal Okonkwo was heartbroken when she lost her mum in July. The burial ceremony took place at her home town in Nsukka, Enugu state. Money rained heavily at at the event as top ...[Read more]
- Sonnie Badu appointed as Dean of Music at Trinity IUAPopular Ghanaian gospel musician, Sonnie Badu, has been appointed as the Dean of Music at the Trinity International University of Ambassadors. – Advertisement – He announced his new ...[Read more]
- Ghana Election 2020: EC Must Begin A Comprehensive And Transparent Dialogue With IPAC – John MahamaADVERTISEMENT The Presidential Candidate of the opposition National Democratic Congress NDC) John Dramani Mahama has called on the Electoral Commision to engage Inter-Party Advisory Committee(IPAC) ...[Read more]
- ‘You Get More Out Of Praying Than Complaining’ – Chika IkeADVERTISEMENT Popular Nigerian actress, Chika Ike has revealed one thing about life that we think most people haven’t realized. The beautiful actress took to her Instagram handle to disclosed that ...[Read more]
- Amy Coney Barrett: Mother of 7, woman of faith, who says religion has no place in rulingsJudge Amy Coney Barrett is a wife, mother of seven and a devout Catholic — but how that may affect the presumptive nominee’s potential rulings on the Supreme Court remains to be seen. Reportedly ...[Read more]
- #BBNaija: Kiddwaya is really handsome but he’s someone I can never like ‘like that’ – NengiViral News5 hours ago Nightlife king, Temidayo Kafaru hits back at his estranged wife Diana Faith Logico; accuses her and her mother of marriage racketeering Nightlife king, Temidayo Kafaru, aka ...[Read more]
- Kevin Shattenkirk hasn’t forgotten about his Rangers exileOne year after getting bought out by the Rangers, Kevin Shattenkirk has helped put the Tampa Bay Lightning on the verge of winning the Stanley Cup. The veteran defenseman’s goal 6:34 into overtime ...[Read more]
- ‘A Bad System Doesn’t Appear Wrong To Those Who Benefit From It’ – Rita DominicADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has made a post concerning why most people who are beneficiaries of a bad system are always quiet. The post was originally made by popular comedian, ...[Read more]
- Manchester United Claim Dramatic Win At BrightonA dramatic injury-time penalty handed Manchester United a win at Brighton as the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side takes home their first three points of the season in a stunning game at Amex Stadium. The ...[Read more]
Join The Discussion👇🏾
- on Muslim Man Encounters Jesus While Trying To Kill His Christian Cousin Only true Jesus can one have eternal life. Even before He was born var…
- on #BBNaija: Why Laycon Will Win Bbnaija 2020 – Nengi Reveals Yes oh... Laycon for the money
- on Two Pastors R a p e 27-year Old Female Corps Member During Prayer Session In Rivers State Chai, this world no balance oh...
- on BBNaija: You Would Never Guess What Nenji And Laycon Was Caught Doing She knows he will win, that's why she want to get attached with laycon
- on BBNaija: See What Dorathy Was Caught Doing Alone In The Box Room Dora my girl
- on Losing His Father And Falling Off A Rooftop: READ Touching Story Of Laycon Before BBNaija May he rest in peace
- on May People With Pure Intentions Find People With Pure Intentions – Davido Prays Amen
- on Nigerian Man Shows Giant Monitor Lizard His Cousin Killed In His Farm- Readies For Pepper Soup- Photos I wish you people know the medical importantance of this Gila lizard.
- on CEO Of Mike Cars Threatens To Beat Bobrisky Anywhere They Meet As They Fight Dirty Over Fulfilling Erica’s Promise Nice one
- on APC Finally Speaks On Reports Of Oshiomhole’s Expulsion From Party Remove him now and I advice him to go to village and start up farming…