Some Photos of a popular slay queen has been trending on the internet for quite a long time now. She looks very lean after she contracted the HIV/AIDS virus.
Many people believe she was into hookup and might have contracted the virus through such means.
The yet-to-be-known slay queen has got a tattoo on her skin and looks extremely weak, malnourished and at the verge of dying.
Her photos which have been shared across many portals is breaking the hearts of many and at the same time, cautioning up and coming slayers to desist from prostitution and hookup kinds of stuff.
See The Photos Below:
- Drew Barrymore Reunites With Ex-Husband Tom Green On ‘The Drew Barrymore Show’ For First Time In 15 YearsOn Friday, Drew Barrymore welcomed her ex-husband Tom Green, whom she hadn’t spoken to or seen for 15 years, onto The Drew Barrymore Show for an emotional reunion. The endearing trip down memory lane ...[Read more]
- Why Silicon Valley CEOs are such raging psychopathsMaëlle Gavet, a 15-year veteran of the tech industry, recalls an unsettling conversation she had at a Silicon Valley cocktail party in 2017. Gavet was chatting with an early investor at Uber and ...[Read more]
- Chika Ike Sends ‘Important’ Message To Her Fans On InstagramADVERTISEMENT Nollywood actress, Chika Ike has cautioned fans not to be humble to a fault because it is destructive. READ ALSO: Jackie Appiah Is Pregnant – Blogger Alleges The actress believes ...[Read more]
- Money Talks: Zubby Michael Makes Money Rain At Rachael Okonkwo’s Mother’s Burial- WatchADVERTISEMENT Zubby Michael made money literally rain at the burial of a colleague’s mother this weekend. READ ALSO: OBO Things: Davido Gives His Cook, Uncle Chef $1000 As Birthday Gift And He ...[Read more]
- Jupitar is a lazy musician – EpixodeDancehall artiste, Epixode, has described fellow dancehall artiste, Jupitar as a lazy musician. – Advertisement – Speaking in an exclusive interview with Fiifi Pratt on ‘Afro Joint’ on ...[Read more]
- DOWNLOAD: Stonebwoy – Good Morning ft Chivv X SpankerADVERTISEMENT BHIM Nation president, Livingstone Etse Satekla professionally called Stonebwoy rolls out this single tagged; ‘Good Morning’. He links up with Dutch hip-hop recording artiste, Chivv and ...[Read more]
- “Don’t Join Nationwide Strike By Labour Union” – Federal Government Warns Civil ServantsFederal Government of Nigeria has warned civil servants working under federal civil service not to join the planned strike by labour unions across the country scheduled to begin on Monday September ...[Read more]
- Ghana Election 2020: I Will Not Accept A Flawed Election Results – John MahamaADVERTISEMENT John Dramani Mahama, Presidential Candidate of opposition National Democratic Congress (NDC) has said he will not accept a flawed election results if the Electoral Commission of Ghana ...[Read more]
- ”I Didn’t Even Give Him My Blessing To Go Into Music” – Mayorkun’s Mother Toyin Adewale SaysPopular Nollywood actress, Toyin Adewale in an interview with City People speak on her relationship with her son, Mayorkun and how she initially held reservations against he’s music career. Adewale ...[Read more]
- Nancy Grace: My fiancé’s 1979 murder fuels my career nowYears before she became Nancy Grace, legal commentator and host of her own show, “Crime Stories with Nancy Grace” on Fox Nation, she was Nancy Grace, a 19-year-old English literature major at Mercer ...[Read more]
- “Business Moves” – Kiddwaya Says As He Meets CEO Of Transcorp Group2020 Evicted Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya has met President/CEO of Transcorp group Nigeria, Owen Omogiafo in Abuja. According to the reality star, he caught up with her for some ...[Read more]
- Frustrated Nigerian Graduate Burns All His Certificates Over Inability To Secure A JobA young graduate from Katsina state identified as Usman Abubakar, has reportedly burnt all his certificates including National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) University degree, WAEC. According to reports ...[Read more]
- 27 Years After Carrying Davido At Her Back, Here Are Some Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Kemi OlunloyoADVERTISEMENT Kemi Olunloyo is one of the most decorated journalists in Nigeria, although she is termed by most Nigerians as a controversial journalist, she is a very talented US-trained ...[Read more]
- We Did Not Attack Any Security Agents In Igbo Land – IPOBIPOB Members. Source: Nairaland The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has said that it did not attack security agents anywhere in Igbo land. In a statement signed by its spokesman, Emma Powerful, ...[Read more]
- LSU vs. Mississippi State prediction, line: Tough start to Tigers’ title defenseIt was great to have the ACC and Big 12 begin play earlier this month. It was nice to see Army and Louisiana-Lafayette crash the Top 25. But now the season can truly get started. College football ...[Read more]
Join The Discussion👇🏾
- on Muslim Man Encounters Jesus While Trying To Kill His Christian Cousin Only true Jesus can one have eternal life. Even before He was born var…
- on #BBNaija: Why Laycon Will Win Bbnaija 2020 – Nengi Reveals Yes oh... Laycon for the money
- on Two Pastors R a p e 27-year Old Female Corps Member During Prayer Session In Rivers State Chai, this world no balance oh...
- on BBNaija: You Would Never Guess What Nenji And Laycon Was Caught Doing She knows he will win, that's why she want to get attached with laycon
- on BBNaija: See What Dorathy Was Caught Doing Alone In The Box Room Dora my girl
- on Losing His Father And Falling Off A Rooftop: READ Touching Story Of Laycon Before BBNaija May he rest in peace
- on May People With Pure Intentions Find People With Pure Intentions – Davido Prays Amen
- on Nigerian Man Shows Giant Monitor Lizard His Cousin Killed In His Farm- Readies For Pepper Soup- Photos I wish you people know the medical importantance of this Gila lizard.
- on CEO Of Mike Cars Threatens To Beat Bobrisky Anywhere They Meet As They Fight Dirty Over Fulfilling Erica’s Promise Nice one
- on APC Finally Speaks On Reports Of Oshiomhole’s Expulsion From Party Remove him now and I advice him to go to village and start up farming…