A top member of the gang led by Terwase Akwaza aka Gana, has made some explosive revelations about the deceased.
In an interview with The Nation, the militant who gave his aliases as ‘Major and Aondehemba’, vowed that the battle will continue.
He revealed that Gana, killed by the Nigerian Army last week, had an inkling of his death and handed over all his powers to his deputy.
Major disclosed that Gana trained over 200 fighters spread across Benue North East and some parts of Taraba State.
He recalled that the gang advised Gana not to come out, warning him that the amnesty was a ploy to get him.
“He told us that he was coming out to honour the Bishop of Gboko, William Aveyam and Senator Gabriel Suswam. He said these two have been mounting pressure on him in the last three months to embrace peace. He assembled us in the morning in the bush and directed us on what to do if he did not return alive.
“He told us that if it was a setup, the battle should continue, but if it was with genuine intentions, he will want us to lay down our arms. I was among the five that disappeared in the convoy when the Army stopped us in Gboko. Our vehicle was following the official car of the Local Government Chairman that was conveying Gana to Makurdi.
“Gana could not disappear because he handed over his powers to the second commander. His intention was to make sure that peace returned permanently in Sankara (Logo, Ukum, Katsina Ala LGAs). He told us that one of the things he intended to say in Makurdi was to plead with Governor Ortom to forgive him and re-assure him of peace in Benue.”
Major revealed that their late boss had supernatural powers derived from his 12 years old daughter that he burred alive 11 years ago in his village in Gbitse.
“That is why he was very powerful, and those powers are still intact because he gave them to someone very close to him. The military can’t contend Gana’s forces. Gana was in his village in Gbitse when he was declared wanted. The military kept coming. Most times, they will meet him but won’t know. Why didn’t they get him then?”, the militant quipped.
Daily Post Nigeria
- Nigerians are openly planning relocation from the country after President Buhari’s speechOctober 23, 2020Nigerians are openly planning relocation from the country after President Muhammadu Buhari’s speech. The president Thursday night addressed ...[Read more]
- PDP Blast President Buhari Over National broadcast, Says PMB showed no empathyOctober 23, 2020The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s address to the nation on Thursday evening, as disappointing and ...[Read more]
- Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for the Igbo Nation, Joe Igbokwe blast Nnamdi KanuOctober 23, 2020Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, (APC), has berated the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu. He ...[Read more]
- Breaking: Femi Adesina reveals what will end NigeriaOctober 23, 2020Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina has declared that hate may kill Nigeria. He gave the warning in an article on Thursday titled ‘If Nigeria dies, ...[Read more]
- See full list of police officers being prosecuted by Lagos State GovtOctober 23, 2020The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Friday, released the names of police officers being prosecuted for various human rights violations ...[Read more]
- I’m So Hurt For Our Generation –Davido reacts to the current situation of NigeriaOctober 23, 2020I’m So Hurt For Our Generation – Davido Cries For His Generation Singer Davido has cried for his generation saying he’s so hurt looking at how things ...[Read more]
- “See my house, my house don full”, Woman shares video of Palliative package she lootedOctober 23, 2020“My House Don Full” – Woman Celebrates After Receiving A Large Number Of COVID-19 Palliatives From Thugs (Video) A video making rounds on social ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Girl expresses Disappointment in Nigerian witches, See whyIn Local NewsOctober 23, 2020Girl Expresses Disappointed In Nigerian Witches Especially Her Father’s Sister A young Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to express ...[Read more]
- “I Have Not Slept”, Burna Boy reveals his state about Lekki Toll Gate ShootingOctober 23, 2020Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: “I Have Not Slept” – Burna Boy Reveals Popular Nigerian musician, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, simply known as Burna Boy, has ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Narrates How His Name Saved His Driver From HoodlumsOctober 23, 2020Nigerian crossdresser popularly known as Bobrisky, took to his page to narrate how his name spared his vehicle from being vandalized by hudlumps. The ...[Read more]