The Wildcat returns for his 24th season in The Post. Including the 1997-2019 seasons in the Bettor’s Guide, Cat’s record in print stands at 636-537 (54.2 percent) against the spread.
Miami Dolphins (+6½) over NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Even with lesser talent, Miami cost the Pats a playoff bye with their shocking December upset in Foxborough. Bill Belichick remembers — but as great as Belichick is, he’s not going to be on the field in uniform. Belichick has plugged veteran Cam Newton into the signal-calling spot left by Tom Brady’s departure, but Newton has been known to be injury-prone, and the Dolphins’ stop unit has been meaningfully upgraded, especially up front, with such additions as ex-Patriot Kyle Van Noy. Dolphins keep it tight, for one unit.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3½) over NEW ORLEANS SAINTS
Is Brady past his peak? More than likely — though with Rob Gronkowski, Mike Evans (monitor hamstring issue) and Chris Godwin as appealing targets, Brady is supplied with the caliber of receivers he’ll find satisfactory. As for the home side, Sean Payton is tough to fault as a head coach, though he has a history of not looking to peak early, leaving the door open for a tight finish either way. Bucs battle, for one unit.
The Wildcat’s 2019 record: 21-17-2.
New York Post
- President Buhari gives account of those killed during the #EndSARS protests across the countryIn EndSARSOctober 24, 2020President Muhammadu Buhari has said at least 69 people have been killed during the #EndSARS protests across the country. According to the BBC, Buhari ...[Read more]
- Governor Akeredolu of Ondo State lifts 24hour indefinite curfew imposed on the StateOctober 24, 2020Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has lifted the 24hour indefinite curfew imposed on the State. The Commissioner for Information and ...[Read more]
- I would manage a team against Arsenal – WengerOctober 24, 2020Legendary Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has admitted he could manage a team against his former club. Wenger left the Gunners job in 2018 after 22 ...[Read more]
- Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, proscribes IPOB in RiversOctober 24, 2020Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike, has proscribed all activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in the State. Governor Wike made the ...[Read more]
- Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Why El Clasico clash will be ‘strange’ – KoemanOctober 24, 2020Barcelona boss, Ronald Koeman, has said that his side’s La Liga El Clasico clash against Real Madrid on Saturday will be ‘strange’ because it will be ...[Read more]
- Buhari meets with former heads of States and Security chiefsOctober 24, 2020President Muhammadu Buhari and former Nigerian leaders are in a meeting. The parley may not be unconnected with the widespread violence in the ...[Read more]
- West Ham vs Man City: Guardiola team’s plane develops problem during trip to LondonOctober 24, 2020Manchester City’s team flight to London was rerouted, after an aircraft fault on the eve of their Premier League clash at West Ham. Sportsmail ...[Read more]
- Manchester United vs. Chelsea: Who wins the Premier League clashOctober 24, 2020Manchester United will welcome Chelsea at Old Trafford this weekend for Match Day six of the Premier League season in the English top flight. Both ...[Read more]
- EPL: Berbatov predicts West Ham vs Man City, Man Utd vs Chelsea, Liverpool vs SheffieldOctober 24, 2020Former Manchester United striker, Dimitar Berbatov, has predicted some of the Match Day 6 matches that will be played in the Premier League this ...[Read more]
- EPL: Michael Owen predicts Arsenal vs Leicester City, Man United vs ChelseaOctober 24, 2020Former Real Madrid and Liverpool striker, Michael Owen, has predicted Arsenal to beat Leicester City in Sunday’s Premier League clash at Emirates. ...[Read more]