Vice President of Ghana, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia says that the vice Presidential position is very demanding and bit different from the Banking and lecturing job he use to do.
According to Bawumia ,the Vice Presidential work is a bit different from what he used to do as a lecturer and banker which he has done mostly before occupying the position.
READ ALSO : Ghana Election 2020: I Will Fight Both NDC And NPP Till I Die – A Plus
“The work that the people of Ghana have given me to do as Vice President and that work is a bit different from what I used to do before in the University lecturing and all of that or at the Central Bank. It’s a different type of work when you are dealing with,”he said in interview on Bolgatanga base GBC – URA monitored by newzandar.com
Dr Mahamudu Bawumia have said that the President,his boss Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo at his age even works harder than they the young ones within the government.
- Nigerians are openly planning relocation from the country after President Buhari’s speechOctober 23, 2020Nigerians are openly planning relocation from the country after President Muhammadu Buhari’s speech. The president Thursday night addressed ...[Read more]
- PDP Blast President Buhari Over National broadcast, Says PMB showed no empathyOctober 23, 2020The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s address to the nation on Thursday evening, as disappointing and ...[Read more]
- Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for the Igbo Nation, Joe Igbokwe blast Nnamdi KanuOctober 23, 2020Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, (APC), has berated the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu. He ...[Read more]
- Breaking: Femi Adesina reveals what will end NigeriaOctober 23, 2020Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina has declared that hate may kill Nigeria. He gave the warning in an article on Thursday titled ‘If Nigeria dies, ...[Read more]
- See full list of police officers being prosecuted by Lagos State GovtOctober 23, 2020The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Friday, released the names of police officers being prosecuted for various human rights violations ...[Read more]
- I’m So Hurt For Our Generation –Davido reacts to the current situation of NigeriaOctober 23, 2020I’m So Hurt For Our Generation – Davido Cries For His Generation Singer Davido has cried for his generation saying he’s so hurt looking at how things ...[Read more]
- “See my house, my house don full”, Woman shares video of Palliative package she lootedOctober 23, 2020“My House Don Full” – Woman Celebrates After Receiving A Large Number Of COVID-19 Palliatives From Thugs (Video) A video making rounds on social ...[Read more]
- Nigerian Girl expresses Disappointment in Nigerian witches, See whyIn Local NewsOctober 23, 2020Girl Expresses Disappointed In Nigerian Witches Especially Her Father’s Sister A young Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to express ...[Read more]
- “I Have Not Slept”, Burna Boy reveals his state about Lekki Toll Gate ShootingOctober 23, 2020Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: “I Have Not Slept” – Burna Boy Reveals Popular Nigerian musician, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, simply known as Burna Boy, has ...[Read more]
- Bobrisky Narrates How His Name Saved His Driver From HoodlumsOctober 23, 2020Nigerian crossdresser popularly known as Bobrisky, took to his page to narrate how his name spared his vehicle from being vandalized by hudlumps. The ...[Read more]