From Fat Joe to Oteele, the Kumawood actor has been nicknamed based on how obese he is. He reckons it is hereditary and people get amazed that despite being plus-size, his blood pressure is “perfect”.
He boasts of keeping fit through regular training and healthy meal and further touts he has never been sick. He just couldn’t be bothered about his stature.
Evidently, the actor has now lost weight.
“The lockdown caused it,” he said in an interview with Delay, stressing that life became tough because he was not financially stable – a situation that got him worried.
As attributed to Claudius in Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’, ‘When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions’ – another tragedy hit him with a bang. His sister kicked the bucket.
“She died on 2nd March. She was sick. We spent so much on her hoping she’d recover but unfortunately she died. We were told she died of diabetes,” Oteele recalled in local dialect Twi.
“I was the one paying for the expenses because our parents had divorced. He was a soldier. When they divorced, our mother went to her hometown and our father stayed at Abuakwa. We stayed with him. He died later.
“We [the children] were the only people left in the house he built. I’m the only one who, so to speak, is famous so I’m called to lead the path whenever the need arises. The burden and the pressure it came with was unbearable. That’s how I lost weight.”
Born Hen Yao Mawunyo, Oteele indicated in the interview that due to the ban on public gatherings which formed part of the government’s drastic measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus, he held a private burial for his sister, hence could not receive donations to help him offset the bills.
- PSG vs Man Utd: What Rio Ferdinand said about Axel Tuanzebe after 2-1 winIn SportsOctober 21, 2020Manchester United legend, Rio Ferdinand, has lauded defender, Axel Tuanzebe’s performance against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League on ...[Read more]
- Champions League: Michael Owen criticizes one Chelsea player after 0-0 draw with SevillaIn SportsOctober 21, 2020Former England striker, Michael Owen, has criticized Chelsea defender, Kurt Zouma, following the Blues’ Champions League 0-0 draw against Sevilla on ...[Read more]
- Nobody can silence me, Runtown respond to recent shootingsIn celebrityOctober 21, 2020Popular Nigerian Singer, Douglas Jack Agu, better known by his stage name Runtown, has hinted that he’s been getting death threats over his active ...[Read more]
- #ENDSARS: ”You threats can never silence me.” – Singer Runtown blows hotOctober 21, 2020Nigerian Singer, Douglas Jack Agu, better known by his stage name Runtown, has indicated that he’s been getting passing dangers over his ...[Read more]
- Protesters removes bullet from a shot victim as military opens fire(Picture)In NewsOctober 21, 2020Brave End SARS protesters were captured on camera trying to remove a bullet from the leg of a young man who was shot at the Lekki toll gate earlier ...[Read more]
- American rapper, Nicki Minaj prays for victims who were injured at the Lekki protest shootingOctober 21, 2020American rapper, Nicki Minaj has joined a growing list of international celebrities who are lending their voice to the #EndSARS protests. She also ...[Read more]
- #LekkiMassacre: DJ Switch Cries Out bitterly, Says “they are still shooting at us” (+Video)October 21, 2020A Nigerian disc jockey, Obianuju Udeh, prevalently called DJ Switch, has announced that protesters are as yet being taken shots at the beginning of ...[Read more]
- HAPPENING NOW: Police Men Shooting At Unarmed Youths In Yaba, Lagos (+Videos)In Local NewsOctober 21, 2020Men of the Nigerian Police Force are supposedly shooting live rounds in various parts of Lagos at the moment. The accompanying areas are as of now ...[Read more]
- #EndSARS: Nicki Minaj Finally Reacts To Shooting in Lekki Toll GateOctober 21, 2020American rapper, Nicki Minaj has joined a developing rundown of global VIPs who are loaning their voice to the #EndSARS fights. She additionally ...[Read more]
- Edo prison break was perpetrated by Prison warders-Kemi OlunloyoIn celebrityOctober 21, 2020Nigerian investigative journalist,Kemi Olunloyo has alleged that the Edo prison break was perpetrated by the warders, to show their support for the ...[Read more]
Join The Discussion👇🏾
- on ‘Men With Big D!ks Can Talk to Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains in A New Video This is good for nation
- on ‘Men With Big D!ks Can Talk to Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains in A New Video I have one baby, and I know how to work with it.
- on Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw Joins #EndSARS protest yes o!! They will know that we own this country.
- on See Amazing Photos Of A Village In Abia State Nicknamed “Small London” (+Photos) You guys should come to my ebonyi and see that this one is small
- on Meet Man Who Employs His Biological Son As Security Man In His Company In Nigeria (+Photo) Hmm... Wetin concern me
- on Newcastle vs Man Utd: Paul Scholes blasts Cavani Time shall Tell
- on Man Kills His Parents In Enugu During Misunderstanding God why, okay why did village people called police, y can't theme kill…
- on Police Bust S3x Party, Arrest Guys While Having S3x With The Ladies (Photos) This idiots deserve what's happening to them
- on Kizz Daniels Finally Reveals The Girl He Is Dating Good evening
- on Kizz Daniels Finally Reveals The Girl He Is Dating Hello