Senior Pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa has called on the international community to hold the All Progressives Congress, APC responsible if anything happens to citizens of Ondo State.
Giwa was reacting to a report where a man, identified as Taye was macheted to death by alleged APC thugs in Idanre, area of Ondo State last week.
Taye, who was a member of the Zenith Labour Party was reportedly killed for putting on the cap belonging to his political party.
Those who attacked and killed Taye were allegedly led by one Sunday Ogundiroyo, A.K.A (Agarahu) and Bola Akinniranye.
Reacting on Wednesday, Giwa called on security agencies to fish out the culprits.
The cleric also urged journalists to learn to balance their stories and be objective in reporting.
He said,” I urge journalists not to be biased when reporting. People will hold them accountable if they fail to report objectively about happenings in the society.
“I’m also using this medium to call on the Inspector General of Police to order the Ondo state Commissioner of police to fish out the killers of Taye.
“Should anything further happen to the citizens of Ondo state, the international should hold the APC responsible.
“They are planning to cause violence in the state by forcing themselves on the people. If you have done well as a party or a governor, they don’t need to force themselves on the people.
“Your achievements in the last three or four years as a governor would speak for you. I have it on good authority that they have perfected plans to kill and intimidate voters on the election day.
“Woe to those who want to turn Ondo to a bloody battleground, woe to politicians or political thugs planning to further shed the blood of the innocent.
“Why should you shed blood of the innocent just because you want to hold on to power? Why must you be planning evil against the people?
“I stand in the power of Christ and place a curse on anyone who wants to shed blood or causes violence in Ondo, may the Lord turn their evil plans against them in the name of Jesus.
“No matter how big and powerful they are, may God thwart their plans, may their hands find no success in Jesus Name.”
Daily Post Nigeria
- #BBNaija star, Ozo receives a surprise Pure Gold Patek Philippe Nautilus Wristwatch, courtesy of his FansFormer Big Brother Naija housemate, Ozo has received a surprise pure gold Patek Philippe Nautilus wristwatch, courtesy of his fans. The luxury piece which cost approximately N8million was presented t ...[Read more]
- Giants’ MLB playoff hopes crushed on umpire’s brutal callThe San Francisco Giants fell just short of qualifying for the expanded National League playoffs. The way in which their 2020 season ended was all the more disappointing. Austin Slater reacts to ...[Read more]
- Amanda Seyfried secretly gave birth to her second child, a baby boyAmanda Seyfried and husband Thomas Sadoski’s family just got a little bigger. Seyfried, 34, secretly gave birth to her second child, a baby boy, with Sadoski. The couple announced the news in a ...[Read more]
- Dax Shepard surprised by support follow drug relapse revelationDax Shepard was surprised by the positive support he received after disclosing his recent relapse after 16 years of sobriety. “My fears were the opposite of what the result was,” he shared on his ...[Read more]
- Cardi B files ‘WAP’ trademark for clothing, jewelry, bags and shoesGet your boots and your coat from Cardi B’s upcoming “WAP” clothing line. Following the smashing success of her explicit song with Megan Thee Stallion, Cardi B filed to trademark “WAP” for a wide ...[Read more]
- BBNaija: ‘I Miss Erica, I Wanna Talk To Her’ – Lucy (PHOTO)ADVERTISEMENT Lucy, former BBNaija housemate has disclosed her intentions to talk to her fellow housemate Erica expressing how much she missed her. Lucy also expressed her heartfelt appreciation for ...[Read more]
- Teacher in France says tattoos cost him kindergarten teaching jobPALAISEAU, France – A schoolteacher whose body, face and tongue are covered in tattoos and who has had the whites of his eyes surgically turned black said he was prevented from teaching at a French ...[Read more]
- Rema thanks former U.S. president, Obama for listening to his songNigerian music act and Mavin records star, Rema has thanked former U.S. President, Barack Obama for taking interest in his song. Recall that back in December 2019, Obama released his playlist of ...[Read more]
- Cowboys’ Trysten Hill ripped for breaking NFL code on ‘bulls–t’ Chris Carson tackleFormer Cowboys defensive end Marcus Spears was furious with a current Dallas player over what the ESPN analyst described as a “code breaker and bulls–t” play. In the fourth quarter of the ...[Read more]
- #BBNaija: I miss you, call me – Lucy tells Erica, extends an olive branch to other fellow contestantsEx-BBNaija housemate Lucy has called on Erica to call her so they talk as she misses her set to reconcile with her and other housemates. Lucy didn’t have a good relationship with Erica after she ...[Read more]
- NLC Vows To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Others TodayThe Organised Labour in Lagos State has said all sectors would be shut from Monday. He said airports, banks, and offices would not be allowed to function. Deputy Vice President, Nigeria Labour ...[Read more]
- I’ll forgive Kwaw Kese if he kneels before me for blessings – KontiheneRepented Ghanaian rapper and songwriter Kontihene has said he would only forgive his musical rival Kwaw Kese only if he agrees to kneel before him for his blessings. – Advertisement – ...[Read more]
- BBNaija’s Dorathy Hits 1 Million Followers On InstagramThe first runner-up of BBNaija season 5, Dorathy has accumulated a whopping 1 million followers on Instagram. Dorathy has now joined Laycon and Kiddwaya on the list of ex lockdown housemates to have ...[Read more]
- Simi Shares Her Daughter’s Reaction Each Time She Plays Her Song ‘Duduke’ADVERTISEMENT Nigerian singer Simi has taken to social media to share how her adorable daughter gets mesmerized each time she hears her mother’s song playing in the background. Simi shared a video of ...[Read more]
- NYC Ballet cleared in revenge-porn suit as case against ex-dancer proceedsThe New York City Ballet is off the hook in a scandalous lawsuit claiming explicit photos and lewd messages involving ballerinas were shared among male dancers — though a case against the ex-dancer ...[Read more]
- on IPOB warns of continuous killing of members by security operatives Well for me ipob is for freedom
- on FG cries out, says IPOB bent on destroying Nigeria Are You sleeping when kanu said he will destroy Nigeria with truth. If…
- on ‘I Feel Beautiful When I Do Braids’- Tiwa Savage Reveals As She Shows Off New Hairstyle (PHOTO) Timeless beauty ageless too she is always pretty
- on BBNaija: “Ozo’s Family Doesn’t Want Nengi”- See What His Sister Posted Online That Got People Talking What ozo sister did is wrong. Why would she say that forgetting that N…
- on Breaking!!! Kanu Promises to Drop Biafra Agitation on One Condition Rape: (Apart from people who rape with occuitic power with small girl…
- on #BBNaija: “I’m a big fan, this guy sweet die” – Mercy Eke gushes over Prince (Video) Med oooo🤨🤨🤨😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
- on Laycon Finally Makes Housemates Understand Why He Wears Sweater And Socks 24/7 And It’s Heartbreaking- See Reactions From Nigerians Aww sorry laycon
- on Breaking!!! Kanu Promises to Drop Biafra Agitation on One Condition People must knew that lord lugard was not supported south protectorate…
- on Breaking!!! Kanu Promises to Drop Biafra Agitation on One Condition When talking about Muslim, ask for forgiveness from God ,because their…
- on Breaking!!! Kanu Promises to Drop Biafra Agitation on One Condition No body will answer n kanu beco educated people by then are not gain t…