Senior pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa, on Thursday expressed disappointment over the policies of President Muhammadu Buhari.
Pastor Giwa described the high cost of COVID-19 test in Nigeria as wildly unreasonable.
The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 has allowed only private laboratories to carry out tests on intending travelers abroad.
It’s wildly reported that the COVID-19 test ranges from 50,000 to N75, 000.
Expressing his displeasure, Giwa wondered why Buhari has decided to punish Nigerians in all areas.
In a statement he forwarded to DAILY POST, Giwa said: “On electricity, we pay what we don’t use; they decided to also jack up the price of petroleum; we are adapting to it.
“Now, COVID-19 test for Nigerians and travelers is between N75,000 and N50,000. Buhari, tell us what we have done to deserve this punishment.
“They are now justifying why they don’t want COVID-19 to disappear in Nigeria. Why must you allow only private laboratories to carry out tests when there are public ones?
“What did they use the billions of Naira they spent on COVID-19 for? In America today, without any health insurance, COVID-19 test is free.
“President Buhari and others should know that they have limited time, and the world is watching them.”
Daily Post Nigeria
- Rangers’ Marc Staal aftermath and vicious moment that changed everythingRegarding the Rangers, eight days away from making the first overall pick in the 2020 NHL Draft: 1. I have borne witness to a number of shocking events on the ice throughout my career. Mark Messier ...[Read more]
- Breonna Taylor cop Brett Hankison pleads ‘not guilty’ to endangering neighborsThe Louisville cop charged with “wantonly” firing his gun during the shooting death of Breonna Taylor pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Monday, according to reports. Former Det. Brett Hankison, ...[Read more]
- LYRICS: Patoranking – Love Is The AnswerADVERTISEMENT Hmmmm hmmmmm Yeaahhh E no matter where you come from E no matter your religion If you don’t have love inna your heart LYRICS: DopeNation – Thank God ft Kofi Kinaata The world won’t ...[Read more]
- NYC restaurant workers hold ‘wake’ for industry outside Gov. Cuomo’s officeNew York City’s restaurant industry held a wake for itself Monday —complete with a white coffin and bagpipes — to protest COVID-19 restrictions. During the event, more than 200 chanting, sign-waving ...[Read more]
- Beyond the Return: International masterclass for creative industry slated for September 30The Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture in collaboration with the Creative Arts Council, Beyond the Return Secretariat and The Bridge Zone Africa presents one of the biggest and elaborate Master ...[Read more]
- Judas Priest’s Rob Halford on public-sex arrest: ‘I’ve f–ked up!’Judas Priest singer Rob Halford once took a law-breaking walk on the wild side that could have ended his career. The gay, leather-loving singer reveals in his “totally candid” memoir — “Confess: The ...[Read more]
- LYRICS: Patoranking – Lion In The JungleADVERTISEMENT Yo mi heart cooler than Eskimo Them fi know No going back to my former life I told my mama I must get it right She say my son don’t give up the fight From the ghetto to ah paradise No ...[Read more]
- Ghana Election 2020: The Deficit In The Provisional Voters Register Amounts To 0.0004% But We’ll Still Work Hard To Decrease It – Jean MensaADVERTISEMENT The Chairperson of the Electoral Commission,Jean Mensa has stated that even though the provisional voters deficit amounts just about 0.0004 percent ,the electoral commision is ...[Read more]
- ‘This Look Is So Chic’ – Joke Silva Says As She Gushes Over Ufuoma McDermott’s PhotoADVERTISEMENT Veteran Nollywood actress, Joke Silva had lovely words for actress, Ufuoma McDermott after the latter shared some adorable photos on Instagram. Ufuoma looked flawless in her latest ...[Read more]
- Trader builds 13 bed clinic/maternity for his community in JosA trader identified as Malam Kawu Muhammed has been commended for building a 13-bed clinic and maternity for his community in Jos, Plateau State. According to him the aim of the facility is to ...[Read more]
- ‘Teen Wolf’ star Tyler Posey announces OnlyFans debut with nude guitar videoTyler Posey announced he’s joining OnlyFans by strumming his guitar in the nude. The “Teen Wolf” star, 28, debuted his OnlyFans account on Instagram Monday, with a 49-second clip hyping his career ...[Read more]
- LYRICS: Patoranking – Odo Bra ft King PromiseADVERTISEMENT King King Promise Oh No Oh No Oh No Oh No Sweetie Sweetie This our love feel so Brand new Na only you I go dey chop The okro soul in my banku Ne nu nwanchuku kere nu nu I just dey run ...[Read more]
- Cops hunt for thief who stole Torah from Yonkers synagogueYonkers police are trying to track down the thief who stole a Torah from a city synagogue on Friday, just days before Yom Kippur. The unidentified burglar also walked off with a guitar and a laptop ...[Read more]
- Rihanna claps back at fan’s comment on her skincare routineIf you want to stand under Rihanna’s umbrella, you’d better be wearing SPF. The 32-year-old superstar shared a sexy lingerie-clad selfie on Instagram Sunday to promote her new travel-size Fenty Skin ...[Read more]
- Let’s Focus On Becoming Rich Like Them – Elvis Advises Fans Bothering Themselves With The Split Of Rudeboy And Mr.PADVERTISEMENT Elvis, a fan of the defunct Psquare music group has advised others bothering themselves with negative thoughts in relating to the music duo splitting to focus their energy on becoming ...[Read more]
Join The Discussion👇🏾
- on Ini Edo Gets People Worried After Sharing What Her Face Looks Like Currently – PHOTOS I just wish you would trust me to be of assistance Exotic queens beaut…
- on Ini Edo Gets People Worried After Sharing What Her Face Looks Like Currently – PHOTOS Buy Norland paste then rob it 40 mims before each bath
- on FG cries out, says IPOB bent on destroying Nigeria THE LASTING SOLUTION TO NIGERIA IS UNITED STATE OF BIAFRA PERIOD .BUHA…
- on IPOB warns of continuous killing of members by security operatives Well for me ipob is for freedom
- on FG cries out, says IPOB bent on destroying Nigeria Are You sleeping when kanu said he will destroy Nigeria with truth. If…
- on ‘I Feel Beautiful When I Do Braids’- Tiwa Savage Reveals As She Shows Off New Hairstyle (PHOTO) Timeless beauty ageless too she is always pretty
- on BBNaija: “Ozo’s Family Doesn’t Want Nengi”- See What His Sister Posted Online That Got People Talking What ozo sister did is wrong. Why would she say that forgetting that N…
- on Breaking!!! Kanu Promises to Drop Biafra Agitation on One Condition Rape: (Apart from people who rape with occuitic power with small girl…
- on #BBNaija: “I’m a big fan, this guy sweet die” – Mercy Eke gushes over Prince (Video) Med oooo🤨🤨🤨😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣
- on Laycon Finally Makes Housemates Understand Why He Wears Sweater And Socks 24/7 And It’s Heartbreaking- See Reactions From Nigerians Aww sorry laycon