Artiste Manager, Bullgod born Lawrence Nana Asiamah-Hanson, is of the view that the President’s ability to address the country on COVID-19 is an indication that the President has no work to do.
According to him, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, if he had something doing, would have left these updates to his cabinet Ministers while he busies himself with work in ensuring the country develops.
He made this known when he spoke on Accra-based 3FM monitored by MyNewsGh.com.
Bullgod said, “He has become like journalists under his administration. He is always talking about coronavirus every two weeks on the television. Which president does that in his or her country, and that shows how less busy he is on the development of the nation?”
“Akufo-Addo could have done only the first update and leave the other coronavirus updates to the cabinet ministers to do the rest. He is only collapsing jobs and banks and has made me lose my investments with Menzgold. He should start packing from office,” he added.
- #ENDSARS: “he wan use us do comedy”- Mark Angel Almost Got Beaten Up By Mobs (+Video)October 22, 2020Nigerian popular Comedian, Mark Angel was almost beaten by furious youths who blamed him for attempting to utilize them to shoot a comedy video. In a ...[Read more]
- Wikipedia lists killing of protesters among Nigerian Army’s CrimesOctober 22, 2020Wikipedia has recorded “killing of peaceful protesters at Lekki Tollgate, Lagos” among commitment by the Nigerian Army. A visit to the ...[Read more]
- Champions League: Zidane told two players to sign after Real Madrid’s loss to Shakhtar DonetskOctober 22, 2020Former Real Madrid midfielder, Guti, has urged the club manager, Zinedine Zidane, to sign Paris Saint-Germain stars, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe. Guti ...[Read more]
- Griezmann, Coutinho to get pay cuts at BarcelonaOctober 22, 2020Antoine Griezmann and Philippe Coutinho are in talks with Barcelona over new contracts, that will see them get pay cuts, ESPN reports. It is ...[Read more]
- Champions League: Zidane reveals who is responsible for Real Madrid’s 3-2 defeat to ShakhtarOctober 22, 2020Real Madrid manager, Zinedine Zidane, has taken full responsibility for their 3-2 defeat in the Champions League. Los Blancos began their campaign ...[Read more]
- #ENDSARS: Hoodlums Kills two Police Men In LagosIn Local NewsOctober 21, 2020The Lagos State Police Command on Wednesday said criminals under the appearance of partaking in the #EndSARS protest killed two police officers in ...[Read more]
- Champions League: Real Madrid star breaks record after 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar DonetskOctober 21, 2020Real Madrid forward, Vinicius Junior, on Wednesday night broke UEFA Champions League record following his side’s 3-2 defeat to Shakhtar Donetsk. Real ...[Read more]
- Thugs Attacks An Igbosere High Court, Trucked Away Countless Assets (+Video)In Local NewsOctober 21, 2020Blade using punks assaulted an Igbosere High Court in Obalende and apparently trucked away countless assets. The assault on Igbosere High Court, ...[Read more]
- Chelsea Vs. Sevilla: Three significant lessons from UEFA Champions League drawOctober 21, 2020The London side was held to a 1-1 draw at Stamford Bridge as Chelsea missed out on the chance to generate team confidence ahead of the next game. The ...[Read more]
- Rapid Vienna vs Arsenal: It is my decision to freeze Ozil out – Arteta finally opens upOctober 21, 2020Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta, has finally admitted that it was his decision to freeze Mesut Ozil out. Ozil has not featured for the Gunners since ...[Read more]
Join The Discussion👇🏾
- on ‘Men With Big D!ks Can Talk to Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains in A New Video This is good for nation
- on ‘Men With Big D!ks Can Talk to Me Anyhow – Lydia Forson Explains in A New Video I have one baby, and I know how to work with it.
- on Rita Dominic and Kate Henshaw Joins #EndSARS protest yes o!! They will know that we own this country.
- on See Amazing Photos Of A Village In Abia State Nicknamed “Small London” (+Photos) You guys should come to my ebonyi and see that this one is small
- on Meet Man Who Employs His Biological Son As Security Man In His Company In Nigeria (+Photo) Hmm... Wetin concern me
- on Newcastle vs Man Utd: Paul Scholes blasts Cavani Time shall Tell
- on Man Kills His Parents In Enugu During Misunderstanding God why, okay why did village people called police, y can't theme kill…
- on Police Bust S3x Party, Arrest Guys While Having S3x With The Ladies (Photos) This idiots deserve what's happening to them
- on Kizz Daniels Finally Reveals The Girl He Is Dating Good evening
- on Kizz Daniels Finally Reveals The Girl He Is Dating Hello