Former President and the Presidential candidate for the National Democratic Congress (NDC), John Dramani Mahama urged Ghanaians not to cast their vote for the ruling New Patriotic Party(NPP) and its flagbearer and the President of Ghana, Nana Addo-Dankwa Akufo Addo.
READ ALSO: Lady In D Black’s Leaked S3x Tape Finally Speaks (Video)
John Mahama while speaking to his sympathizers said that God is not wicked to allow Ghanaians to go throw another four years of struggle with the New Patriotic Party.
He then looked up to the Heavens and called on God to save Ghanaians from the hands of the New Patriotic Party.
Well, since the elections are just around the corner, politicians will say anything and also promise Heaven and Earth to convince Ghanaians to vote for them in the December Polls. One of the two strong political parties in Ghana is expected to win the elections unless Ghanaians surprise them by voting for another party.
- Man Utd vs Chelsea: Ziyech names three team-mates he wants to play withIn SportsOctober 23, 2020Chelsea winger, Hakim Ziyech, has said he is “really excited” to play with “quality” team-mates, Timo Werner, Kai Havertz and Christian Pulisic. ...[Read more]
- LaLiga: Barcelona told to name Nou Camp after MessiIn SportsOctober 23, 2020Barcelona defender, Gerard Pique, has told the club to name the redeveloped Camp Nou after Lionel Messi when it is finished. Pique, speaking to La ...[Read more]
- Dino Melaye says Buhari’s speech made him speechlessOctober 23, 2020Dino Melaye, former Kogi West Senator, has criticised President Muhammadu Buhari’s nationwide address over the End SARS protest. Melaye said Buhari’s ...[Read more]
- Nigerians are openly planning relocation from the country after President Buhari’s speechOctober 23, 2020Nigerians are openly planning relocation from the country after President Muhammadu Buhari’s speech. The president Thursday night addressed ...[Read more]
- PDP Blast President Buhari Over National broadcast, Says PMB showed no empathyOctober 23, 2020The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s address to the nation on Thursday evening, as disappointing and ...[Read more]
- Nnamdi Kanu does not speak for the Igbo Nation, Joe Igbokwe blast Nnamdi KanuOctober 23, 2020Joe Igbokwe, a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress, (APC), has berated the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu. He ...[Read more]
- Breaking: Femi Adesina reveals what will end NigeriaOctober 23, 2020Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina has declared that hate may kill Nigeria. He gave the warning in an article on Thursday titled ‘If Nigeria dies, ...[Read more]
- See full list of police officers being prosecuted by Lagos State GovtOctober 23, 2020The Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Friday, released the names of police officers being prosecuted for various human rights violations ...[Read more]
- I’m So Hurt For Our Generation –Davido reacts to the current situation of NigeriaOctober 23, 2020I’m So Hurt For Our Generation – Davido Cries For His Generation Singer Davido has cried for his generation saying he’s so hurt looking at how things ...[Read more]
- “See my house, my house don full”, Woman shares video of Palliative package she lootedOctober 23, 2020“My House Don Full” – Woman Celebrates After Receiving A Large Number Of COVID-19 Palliatives From Thugs (Video) A video making rounds on social ...[Read more]