Ghana-based Nigerian Artiste, Luther Odey who goes by the showbiz name King Luther (LT) has released a new Afro banger dubbed “Time To Collect.”
According to the talented singer, the song falls in line with his new genre of music called ‘AFRO HIGH’ a fusion of afrobeat with African authentic sounds and delectable lyrics accompanied by a low groove bass anchor.
King Luther is currently under the record label ADT (Adenta) Accra Ghana Records.
In an interview, he revealed that he has stepped into the music game with his own style and uniqueness.
“I believe I am being me because my music style is totally different and I’m doing my own genre which I call the AFRO HIGH,” he said.
LT began his professional music career in August 2020 and this song happens to be his debut single under the ADT (Adenta) Accra Ghana Records Label in Ghana.
He is the originator of a new music genre he calls “Afro-High” which encompasses a bit of afrobeat with African authentic sounds and delectable lyrics accompanied with a low groove bass anchor.
Indeed the song is a must listen to. Check it out here:
Profile Of King Luther
King Luther was born on 1st July 1996 in Lagos, Nigeria. He is the second born of 5 siblings and also the son of Mr. Osten and Mrs. Josephine Odey in Nigeria.
He Started his early childhood and Junior High School at the Police Children School and continued to Senior High at Anneson High School, and then moved to Valley View University in Ghana where he completed his Bachelor in Information Technology in 2018.
- Match Day 6: Three key Premier League matches to watch this weekendOctober 24, 2020The Premier League match enters week six as we look forward to mouthwatering games at the weekend. Chelsea would take on Manchester United, the same ...[Read more]
- Nadia Buari sympathies with Nigerian over #EndSARS protestOctober 24, 2020Ghanaian actress who has played many roles in Nollywood movies, Nadia Buari has sent her words of sympathies and encouragement to the Nigerians who ...[Read more]
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde asks Nigerians for forgiveness over Lekki Protest commentOctober 24, 2020Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has retracted and requested for Nigerians forgiveness for the uncaring comment she made on her Twitter page following the ...[Read more]
- “IF YOU EVER GET TIRED,LEARN TO REST NOT QUIT”, Somadina motivates fansOctober 24, 2020Popular Nigerian actor and ex-lover of Nigerian billionaire’s wife Regina Daniels, Somadina Adinma has taken to social media to motivate his fans and ...[Read more]
- See what Davido’s new post that got fans talkingOctober 24, 2020Nigerian singer and songwriter Davido has taken to social media to reveal his belief. Even though some people believe that God does not exist, the ...[Read more]
- EndSARS protesters have reportedly set ablaze the statue of the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe at Awka, See whyIn EndSARSOctober 24, 2020Angry EndSARS protesters have reportedly set ablaze the statue of pioneer President of Nigeria, the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe at Denis Memorial Grammar ...[Read more]
- Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko Lament over the current state of NigeriaOctober 24, 2020Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has taken to social media to lament over Nigeria being a fail country because of bad leaders. Destiny Etiko The ...[Read more]
- Please stay at home if you don’t have any need to go outside, BBNaija Wathoni advises LagosiansIn BBNaijaOctober 24, 2020Former BBNaija housemate Wathoni has advised citizens to stay at home if they do not have anything to do outside. Wathoni The Lagos state government ...[Read more]
- Arsenal vs Leicester City: Arteta provides update on Willian, Ceballos, othersIn SportsOctober 24, 2020Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta, has provided the latest update on Willian and Dani Ceballos ahead of his side’s Premier League clash with Leicester City ...[Read more]
- Manchester United vs. Chelsea: Three significant points ahead of the weekend showdownIn SportsOctober 24, 2020Manchester United would lock horns with Frank Lampard’s side as the Premier League gets hot by the day. The match will be laden with expectations as ...[Read more]