Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has taken to social media to shower praises on his third wife, Regina Amonoo.
Kayode who recently separated from his fourth wife, Precious Chikwendu, said that Amonoo is the strongest and most powerful force in his life.
“O Daughter of Zion, how great thou art and how mighty is our God! My wife yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever: utterly fearless and ever so strong. God bless you for your love, honesty and loyalty.
From 1993 when we first met you have always been candid, honest and true with me even when I refused to listen and from 1997 when we got married you have always been kind, loyal, faithful, forgiving, patient, understanding, gentle, long-suffering and loving.
I guess that is why you have always been the strongest and most powerful force in my life.
I took a second wife who I also loved and you did not object.
I had other children and you welcomed them with love, understanding and kindness. Such selflessness is rare and utterly astounding.
Your courage and resilience is second to none and your faith in our God is inspiring and exemplary.
Without you I would have been nothing today, I would not know God and neither would He have been so kind and good to me.
Thank you for your constant prayers, for your comforting words and for always standing by me even in the most trying and challenging times.
The enemy sold a lie and you stood on truth. This has been your disposition and practice for the last 27 years ever since I have known you and from the very first day I set my eyes on you.
That day you were a sight to be seen: so filled with wisdom, knowledge, passion and love, so beautiful and so dedicated to the work of God and the spreading of the gospel.
You are a Daughter of Light and a Handmaiden of the Living God. You are divinely empowered and your endless compassion and powers of perception, insight, foresight, oratory and understanding are simply extraordinary.
Such fortitude! Such resilience! Such faith! Such love! Such loyalty! Such gallantry! Such courage!
You are a rare gift from God and the truth is that, right from the outset, I never deserved you.
God bless you, our beautiful daughter Oluwaremilekun and all our other children. I shall cherish you and love you until the day that I die. I shall never forget how you called me your poet/warrior.
I shall always remember how you gave all and sacrificed all just for me. I shall never forget how you saw in me what others refused to see.
I shall never forget your love, your agape love, and how you always forgave me when I got it wrong.
I shall never forget how we weathered every storm together and how you always proudly stood with me in the fray.
My love for you is unquestionable, unimpeachable and irrepressible and it stands forever.
The Lord guard and guide you, O servant of the Living God! The Lord be with you now and always, O faithful one! The Lord watch over you forever, O Daughter of Zion!”
- Match Day 6: Three key Premier League matches to watch this weekendOctober 24, 2020The Premier League match enters week six as we look forward to mouthwatering games at the weekend. Chelsea would take on Manchester United, the same ...[Read more]
- Nadia Buari sympathies with Nigerian over #EndSARS protestOctober 24, 2020Ghanaian actress who has played many roles in Nollywood movies, Nadia Buari has sent her words of sympathies and encouragement to the Nigerians who ...[Read more]
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde asks Nigerians for forgiveness over Lekki Protest commentOctober 24, 2020Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has retracted and requested for Nigerians forgiveness for the uncaring comment she made on her Twitter page following the ...[Read more]
- “IF YOU EVER GET TIRED,LEARN TO REST NOT QUIT”, Somadina motivates fansOctober 24, 2020Popular Nigerian actor and ex-lover of Nigerian billionaire’s wife Regina Daniels, Somadina Adinma has taken to social media to motivate his fans and ...[Read more]
- See what Davido’s new post that got fans talkingOctober 24, 2020Nigerian singer and songwriter Davido has taken to social media to reveal his belief. Even though some people believe that God does not exist, the ...[Read more]
- EndSARS protesters have reportedly set ablaze the statue of the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe at Awka, See whyIn EndSARSOctober 24, 2020Angry EndSARS protesters have reportedly set ablaze the statue of pioneer President of Nigeria, the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe at Denis Memorial Grammar ...[Read more]
- Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko Lament over the current state of NigeriaOctober 24, 2020Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has taken to social media to lament over Nigeria being a fail country because of bad leaders. Destiny Etiko The ...[Read more]
- Please stay at home if you don’t have any need to go outside, BBNaija Wathoni advises LagosiansIn BBNaijaOctober 24, 2020Former BBNaija housemate Wathoni has advised citizens to stay at home if they do not have anything to do outside. Wathoni The Lagos state government ...[Read more]
- Arsenal vs Leicester City: Arteta provides update on Willian, Ceballos, othersIn SportsOctober 24, 2020Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta, has provided the latest update on Willian and Dani Ceballos ahead of his side’s Premier League clash with Leicester City ...[Read more]
- Manchester United vs. Chelsea: Three significant points ahead of the weekend showdownIn SportsOctober 24, 2020Manchester United would lock horns with Frank Lampard’s side as the Premier League gets hot by the day. The match will be laden with expectations as ...[Read more]