There’s no such thing as having too many beauty products.
And now you can max out your collection during Ulta’s annual Fall Haul event.
The sale is taking up to 20% off all of your favorite beauty brands.
So you’ll have no problem upgrading your skincare, hair care, or makeup routine.
Plus, you’ll receive free shipping on orders over $35.
To make shopping for your beauty faves a little easier, we’ve rounded up some of the best savings from the sale.
So take a look and get ready to score some amazing Ulta finds.
The Original MakeUp Eraser ‘Falling for You’ 7-Day Set
Sale price: $17.50
Original price: $25.00
ColourPop Pretty Fresh Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Primer
Sale price: $8.40
Original price: $12.00
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Pack
Sale price: $5.99
Original price: $9.99
Bliss Drench & Quench Moisturizer
Sale price: $16.50
Original price: $22.00
Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Blush
Sale price: $8.09
Original price: $13.49
The Body Shop Olive Body Butter
Sale price: $10.50
Original price: $21.00
SheaMoisture Purple Rice Water Strength and Color Care Conditioner
Sale price: $6.89
Original price: $11.49
Winky Lux White Tea Tinted Veil
Sale price: $16.80
Original price: $28.00
- Match Day 6: Three key Premier League matches to watch this weekendOctober 24, 2020The Premier League match enters week six as we look forward to mouthwatering games at the weekend. Chelsea would take on Manchester United, the same ...[Read more]
- Nadia Buari sympathies with Nigerian over #EndSARS protestOctober 24, 2020Ghanaian actress who has played many roles in Nollywood movies, Nadia Buari has sent her words of sympathies and encouragement to the Nigerians who ...[Read more]
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde asks Nigerians for forgiveness over Lekki Protest commentOctober 24, 2020Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has retracted and requested for Nigerians forgiveness for the uncaring comment she made on her Twitter page following the ...[Read more]
- “IF YOU EVER GET TIRED,LEARN TO REST NOT QUIT”, Somadina motivates fansOctober 24, 2020Popular Nigerian actor and ex-lover of Nigerian billionaire’s wife Regina Daniels, Somadina Adinma has taken to social media to motivate his fans and ...[Read more]
- See what Davido’s new post that got fans talkingOctober 24, 2020Nigerian singer and songwriter Davido has taken to social media to reveal his belief. Even though some people believe that God does not exist, the ...[Read more]
- EndSARS protesters have reportedly set ablaze the statue of the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe at Awka, See whyIn EndSARSOctober 24, 2020Angry EndSARS protesters have reportedly set ablaze the statue of pioneer President of Nigeria, the late Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe at Denis Memorial Grammar ...[Read more]
- Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko Lament over the current state of NigeriaOctober 24, 2020Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has taken to social media to lament over Nigeria being a fail country because of bad leaders. Destiny Etiko The ...[Read more]
- Please stay at home if you don’t have any need to go outside, BBNaija Wathoni advises LagosiansIn BBNaijaOctober 24, 2020Former BBNaija housemate Wathoni has advised citizens to stay at home if they do not have anything to do outside. Wathoni The Lagos state government ...[Read more]
- Arsenal vs Leicester City: Arteta provides update on Willian, Ceballos, othersIn SportsOctober 24, 2020Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta, has provided the latest update on Willian and Dani Ceballos ahead of his side’s Premier League clash with Leicester City ...[Read more]
- Manchester United vs. Chelsea: Three significant points ahead of the weekend showdownIn SportsOctober 24, 2020Manchester United would lock horns with Frank Lampard’s side as the Premier League gets hot by the day. The match will be laden with expectations as ...[Read more]