You may gamble for fun or to make some extra cash on the side. Whatever, your reason for gambling, all punters are in search of that strategy that can lead to success. After all, gamblers are judged by their bankroll and this makes winning vitally important to those who are serious about this hobby – click to play Bezy.
Before slots went digital, many strategies involved a little manipulation of certain casino games. Obviously, table games are hard to manipulate and gamblers are watched closely to make sure no extra playing cards have been sneaked into the gambling arena.
However, when it comes to slots, inserting devices into them, or using magnets and releasing the levers unevenly, were strategies employed by punters to tamper with pre-digital slot machines. Since 1996 and the release of the first digital slot by WMS industries, strategies involving digital slots have had to take on a more honest approach.
The success of the first virtual slot called Reel Em, now means that most of the slots action has moved online and there are now hundreds of different slots to play. Some are jackpot slots, others are Megaways slots and this has just helped to muddy the strategic waters.
Not only are there far more slots and categories to choose from, these games are also now tamper proof.
New Challenges For Punters
The online slot success story has brought with it some hurdles that punters have to negotiate and theses include the Random Number Generator, or RNG and the Return To Player percentage, or RTP. Considering the secure but complex entities that digital slots have become, are there any winning strategies that have developed over time?
The result of spins on the slots online is now totally random. But even if you choose to play Roulette or Bingo, an RNG, or Random Number Generator, is still behind the results. An RNG is a microchip that generates number sequences that are translated into results of spins of slots, wheels or chosen bingo numbers.
Strategies At Work
Despite the randomness of online casino game results, some strategies can be tried until you find a winning one. A good starting point is by spinning the slots with the highest RTP scores to test the payout percentage theory. This may often mean that your favourite games are neglected, especially if they have a low RTP and are high variance in nature. Using as many sign up bonus offers as possible can also help, as half the time you will only be using casino cash instead of your own money. If you are lucky to meet the wagering requirements that come with these bonuses, then you may be able to bank some decent amounts of cash. Other strategies include entering casino tournaments that offer generous cash prizes, setting up loss limits and banking anything and everything you win, to prevent you from losing it all back.
- BBNaija’s Mercy Eke reacts after video of herself and third boyfriend went viralIn Celebrity News, EntertainmentJanuary 15, 2021• BBNaija 2019 star Mercy has shared a reaction over the news about her romantic moment with new boyfriend. • Mercy Eke was on Thursday spotted in a ...[Read more]
- Monarchs demand justice, fairness in creation of new LCDA’sIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021Some traditional rulers in Ido/Osi Local Government Area of Ekiti State have appealed to the Committee superintending over the creation of Local ...[Read more]
- Fulham vs Chelsea: Lampard names player to miss EPL clashIn EPL, SportsJanuary 15, 2021
- Education, health very important to us – Governor Ikpeazu tells MDCNIn Education, NewsJanuary 15, 2021The Lagos State government on Friday said about 8,043 active COVID-19 cases are currently being managed under the state’s Home-Based Care. Prof. Akin ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: 8,043 active cases under Lagos Home Based Care – AbayomiIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- EPL: Klopp singles out one Man Utd player ahead of Sunday’s clashIn EPL, SportsJanuary 15, 2021
- Spanish Super Cup: Marco Asensio blames opposition for Real Madrid’s defeatIn SportsJanuary 15, 2021
- My machine just landed mehn! – Nigerian mum says as she cruises in her N35 million Tesla (Video)In Viral NewsJanuary 15, 2021A video is currently circulating online and it capture the moment a Nigerian mum was taking a ride in her newly acquired Tesla. Her son shared a ...[Read more]
- COVID-19: LASU shuts hostels as three students test positiveIn COVID-19, NewsJanuary 15, 2021
- Ohanaeze youths warns CAN against dabbling into politics, advises ObiozorIn NewsJanuary 15, 2021