The housemates of the Big Brother Naija season 5: Lockdown had their second Friday Night Arena games tonight.
Although Big Brother claimed was this week’s challenge was supposed to be an easier task compared to the last one, it was another Mission Impossible which had all the housemate buzzed out except Praise.
The challenge instruction was simple; housemates were to pick a ruler, put an empty can on the ruler and move from point A to B without the can falling and without touching the can with their hand.
After the challenge this is the housemates’ scoreboard:
Ozo – 3
Ka3na – 3
Tochi – 3
Kidd Waya – 3
Lucy – 3
Eric – 3
Wathoni – 3
Prince – 3
Erica – 3
Vee – 3
Neo – 3
Dorathy – 3
Triky Tee – 3
Tolani Baj – 3
Laycon – 3
Kaisha – 3
Praise – 2:18
Nengi – 3
Brighto – 3
Lilo – 3
Ozo and Kaisha were able to get the can to point B but were buzzed out before removing the ruler from underneath their can. Triky Tee, on the other hand, finished early but Big Brother informed him that he flouted one of the rules of the game which was for housemates to place the can at the edge of the ruler.
Biggie also warned Erica and Tolani Baj after the games for intentionally flouting the rules of the game in what seem as if they are not interested.
- NYPD cop says subway crime isn’t that bad amid violent shoving trendIn USAJanuary 21, 2021The NYPD’s top transit cop on Thursday insisted the subway isn’t as dangerous as people think it is — despite a string of recent high-profile ...[Read more]
- How canceled NYC COVID-19 vaccine appointments will be rescheduledIn USAJanuary 21, 2021The COVID-19 vaccine appointments the Big Apple was forced to cancel this week due to supply shortages will be automatically rescheduled one week ...[Read more]
- NYPD caravan heading back from DC sideswiped by hit-and-run driverIn USAJanuary 21, 2021A driver sideswiped an NYPD vehicle traveling back from Washington DC Thursday and then sped off — capping off a troubled trip that also saw a ...[Read more]
- Can COVID-19 vaccines be mixed and matched?In LifestyleJanuary 21, 2021Can COVID-19 vaccines be mixed and matched? Health officials say both doses should be of the same vaccine. The COVID-19 vaccines ...[Read more]
- South African Minister dies of COVID-19In COVID-19, NewsJanuary 21, 2021
- DOE internship program forced to go remote — but kids find silver liningIn USAJanuary 21, 2021Determined city kids in a Department of Education internship program found a small silver lining amid the coronavirus chaos. Sponsored by Bank of ...[Read more]
- NITDA charged to develop Nigerians’ capacities in ITIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021
- Man lands in prison for allegedly stealing Bajaj motorcycleIn Local NewsJanuary 21, 2021A 25-year-old sales boy, Peter Okenu, has been arrested by the police in Ogun State for contracting armed robbers who attacked his boss and carted ...[Read more]
- Police reacts as Buhari appoints Marwa NDLEA chairmanIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021
- Zamfara killings: Matawalle walks out Emir during meeting, suspends district headsIn NewsJanuary 21, 2021