Big Brother Naija housemate, Laycon has revealed the first thing he will do when he gets back home.
The Unilag graduate has so much love for his mother and will want her to reap the fruits of her labour when he gets back. He revealed this while having a conversation with other housemates.
The rapper said he will take his mum for a proper check-up so that any sickness or disease found will be removed on time. He added that this is the time for enjoyment and he won’t like to lose his mother.
See video below;
- The first thing I will do is take my mum for check-up because I want her to be alive and enjoy with me – Laycon (Video)
- “Hope your mum likes being burned alive” Woman texts before setting her boyfriend’s mother’s house on fire because she thought he was cheating on her
- ‘Don’t Worry About A Thing Because Every Little Thing Is Gonna Be’ – Georgina Onuoha Inspires
- Black woman calls out Delta airline after being kicked her out of her first class seat ‘because the check-in attendant didn’t believe she bought first class’
- #BBNaija 2022: I don’t want all that ‘always staying together thing, eating together’ – Brighto states why he doesn’t want a relationship in the house
- “I lost my mum to a bad health care system” Data merchant cries out as his mum dies because of lack of oxygen
- Enjoy your summer without getting eaten alive: 11 best bug zappers
- “I don’t want to have kids because I’m scared I’ll end up like my mum” Lady narrates her experience in the hands of her abusive mother
- “I don’t want to have kids because I’m scared I’ll end up like my mum” Nigerian woman narrates her experience in the hands of her abusive mother
- Moment 4-year-old boy buried alive in the debris of a collapsed apartment is pulled out alive nearly a full day later (video)