Big Brother Naija housemate Erica has slammed Wathoni after she said that Kiddwaya cannot afford her.
The Big Brother Naija reunion has kicked start again this week as the drama has started unfolding. Erica questions Wathoni if she was for sale after she made reference to Kiddwaya when she was talking to Erica.
Also in Newzandar News: “Sit Down With Your Long Mouth” – Tonto Dikeh Fires Shade Ladipo
One of the housemates with the biggest fan base Erica has finally appeared on the season 6 Big Brother Naija reunion. Her presence has been anticipated for a while by fans and has graced the event joining the drama.
Erica’s first confrontation came from housemate Wathoni who complained how Erica’s fans have been harassing her on social media. However, Erica made it clear that she has never shaded or thrown any shots at Wathoni after her disqualification.
She disclosed how she realized Wathoni was badmouthing her when she went on her media tour when she came out from the Big Brother Naija house. According to Erica, she distanced herself from Wathoni because of her negative energy.
Also in Newzandar News: BBNaija Reunion 2023: Wathoni Has Been Giving Me Negative Energy So We Can’t Be Friends- Erica
Source: Newzandar News
- 2023 BBNaija Reunion: ‘How Much Is Wathoni’s Dress That Prince And Brighto Can Not Afford’ — Singer, Orezi Asks
- Deji Adeyanju Reacts After Wathoni Said Kiddwaya Can’t Afford Her
- BBNaija: “I will help you find a wife like me from Bayelsa” you Cant date me– Nengi tells Ozo
- #BBNaija 2023: “If not for big brother’s house Erica cant even look at Laycon twice in real life” – Nigerian Lady
- Save To Invest Because You Cant Save To Grow Rich- Reno Omokri
- “Don Jazzy cant sign me .. I am way too much” – BBNaija’s Ella
- You Won’t Enter The Mansion, Please Shift – Fan Tells Wathoni After She Said This About Kiddwaya
- Reno Omokri withdraws support for IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, says he cant be minority under Biafra
- “I cant explain how I feel right now” – 23-yr-old Super Eagles Defender, Chidozie Awaziem announces birth of his first child (Photo)
- “I cant marry a poor man, is a symptom of poverty” – Reno Omokiri shades women