The Ex-housemate of BBNaija season 5, Dorathy has bagged another deal with Mapia Tea and Fitness Company.
After signing a lucrative deal with Revolution Plus Company Limited, Dorathy has signed a deal with Mapia Tea and health products company.
Announcing the news on instagram, she wrote;
Good morning my beautiful Exploras, before we go out to protest for a greater and peaceful Nigeria today, let us take a cup of hot tea with Mapia 😉
So excited to be a part of the amazing @mapiatea family.
I look forward to having a beautiful work relationship..with my FULL CHEST!
Let’s get waisted 🙅🏽♀️🌍
- Comedienne Taaooma And Her Fiancé, Abula, Serve Couple Goals In New VideoIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Popular Instagram comedienne, Apaokagi Adedoyin Maryam, better known as Taaooma and her fiancé, Abula have shown their fans and followers how couple ...[Read more]
- Linda Ikeji Displays The Expensive Interior Of Her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography 3 Months After Her 40th BirthdayIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020On her birthday, Linda Ikeji announced that she will be surprising herself with a Range Rover Autobiography (The Long Wheel Edition). She celebrated ...[Read more]
- Famous BBNaija Stars Who Are Related (+ Housemates Related To Celebrities)In BBNaija, Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Big Brother Nigeria is a reality show where about 20 or fewer contestants compete for a large cash prize and other souvenirs in an isolated house. ...[Read more]
- “Mumu! How Many People You Help?” – Fan Turns The Heat On Regina Daniels After Her Post About KindnessIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Regina Daniels has faced the wrath of some fans after her post which urged people to be more charitable. As it mostly happens, celebrities tend to ...[Read more]
- Six Corps Members Reportedly Test Positive For Coronavirus In AbiaIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020The novel coronavirus is still with us as efforts are underway to get an effective vaccine for the virus continues. – Advertisement – In ...[Read more]
- Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her New Purchased 2020 Range Rover Worth Over N57 Million (Photos/Videos)In Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Africa’s content queen, Linda Ikeji has taken to social media to show that indeed she loves to spend money unapologetically as she proudly flaunts ...[Read more]
- “Reduce Your Potbelly If You Don’t Have Money, We’re Tired Of Respecting The Wrong People” – Singer Jaywon Cries OutIn Celebrity NewsDecember 1, 2020Popular Nigerian singer, Iledare Olajuwonlo, professionally known in the showbiz industry as, Jaywon, has sarcastically pleaded with individuals ...[Read more]
- NYU unfairly suspended student for breaking COVID-19 rules: suitIn USADecember 1, 2020An NYU student says she was unfairly suspended after getting stuck on a boat ride where others weren’t following coronavirus rules, according to new ...[Read more]
- New HIV cases in NYC down 70% from 2001 numbersIn USADecember 1, 2020The number of people diagnosed with HIV in New York City last year was 70 percent lower than in 2001, officials said Tuesday. There were 1,772 people ...[Read more]
- Nurses at New Rochelle hospital strike amid COVID-19 surgeIn USADecember 1, 2020Hundreds of nurses at a Westchester County hospital went on strike Tuesday — accusing their health-care system of underpaying them and creating ...[Read more]