Winner of Big Brother Naija season 4, Mercy Eke, took to social media to caution her fans and followers, urging them to desist from giving out respect to people based on their material attributes.
The concept of respect varies with each person and usually, only individuals with social influence or a higher social class are respected by society.
The actress and media personality went ahead to encourage the general public to change their orientation if the respect they give out to other individuals is not genuine but rather based on how much influence and wealth they have.
According to Mercy Eke, the act of respecting people due to these reasons is not good at all, therefore, they need to change the way they relate to other individuals.
Taking to her verified Twitter page, she wrote;
If your respect for people is measured based on how much influence and wealth they have. Change your orientation. e no follow at all.
See her post below:
- I Have A Covenant With Pregnant Women – Socialite Pretty Mike Explains Why He Stormed Williams Uchemba’s Wedding With Six Pregnant WomenIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Controversial Nigerian socialite, Pretty Mike, has opened up about the fact that he has a covenant with pregnant women which is to see them liberated ...[Read more]
- “Be Wary Of Who You Open Up To” — D’banj’s Wife, Lineo AdvisesIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Lineo Didi Kilgrow, the wife of celebrated Nigerian singer, D’banj has taken to social media to dish out of a piece of valuable advice to her fans ...[Read more]
- The Untold Story About Funke Akindele’s First Marriage That Lasted For Only A YearIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Funke Akindele was married to a man called property mogul, Kehinde Oloyede-Almaroof, before her current husband, JJS Skillz, whom she married in ...[Read more]
- NYC Christmas tree supplier claims Home Depot, Whole Foods selling counterfeit firsIn USANovember 28, 2020The fir is flying in federal court! Evergreen East, a Wisconsin-based Christmas tree cooperative that bills itself as “New York’s finest Christmas ...[Read more]
- Mercy Aigbe Gushes Over Her Son As She Welcomes Him Back From School (Photo)In Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe, has flaunted a lovely photo of her son, Juwon Gentry on her Instagram page. – Advertisement – She was ...[Read more]
- BBN Update: Nengi Shows The Size Of Her ’Property’ To The Public; Ozo Must Be Jealous (Video)In Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Model and former Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, has set the internet ablaze with her sultry video. – Advertisement ...[Read more]
- Funke Akindele Reveals How She Escaped Death During Robbery AttackIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Funke Akindele Bello has taken to social media and revealed how she escaped death. The Nollywood actress made this known in an Instagram live session ...[Read more]
- “Her Smile Is More Dangerous Than The Mom” – Reactions As Ruth Kadiri Flaunts Her BabyIn Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri, has caused a stir with a beautiful photo of her adorable daughter she shared. – Advertisement – Sharing ...[Read more]
- BBNaija 2020: Who Slept With Who? A Look At What Happened Under The Duvets In The Big Brother HouseIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020The 5th edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show officially started on Sunday, July 19th, 2020, with the theme “Lockdown”. The theme was chosen ...[Read more]
- BBNaija Updates: Ka3na Treats Herself To A Luxurious Lunch, To Start Her Weekend CelebrationsIn BBNaija, Celebrity NewsNovember 28, 2020Former BBNaija housemate, Ka3na Jones, seems to be having the time of her life as she has been seen enjoying a luxurious lunch in her new posts. She ...[Read more]